~Chapter 10~

The next day was my first day at work.
Jia showed me everything in detail and helped me out with our first few costumers. The boys heard about me going to work here, so they decided to visit us later that day.

I asked Jia about her friend Jaehyun and she told me that he spontaneously decided to go to her house yesterday at night. I thought it was creepy but for her it was an usual behavior of him. Jia also told me that they became friends after she was backstage at an award show where BTS attended. Must be nice being related to a famous singer.

Jia told me that Jaehyung was going to come here during lunch and the others after our shift.

I worked really heard so Jia wouldn't be disappointed, I really wanted to help her out as much as possible.

While cleaning the tables I saw a familiar person entering the café.

Jaehyung: Hi girls!" he yelled as soon as he realized that there were only elder people in the café and no one who would recognize him as Idol. Jia waved at him and so did I.

He sat down and motioned me to come here.

I sighed and walked towards his table „What would you like to order?"
Jaehyung:"First of all Hi, I still don't know your name and second of all, I preferred seeing you in your Pyjama." he winked at me, so I hit him with the notebook in my hand.
Me:"You're unbelievably funny do you know that?" I said ironically and rolled my eyes.
Jaehyung:"Tell me something I don't know." He winked at me once again.
Me:"If you don't want to order anything I'll leave."
Jaehyung:"Rude, I want an iced americano."
Me:"Alright." I said and immediately walked away. He's so annoying, if it wouldn't be for his handsome face, I would've already broken his nose. But he's an Idol and I don't want to ruin his career or have to pay for anything.

Jia:"You seem really close." She chuckled. „You said you only just met yesterday night?"
Me:"Unfortunately yes."

The door to the café opened and two guys who were also familiar entered.

Jimin:"This is such a cute café, I'm in love."
Taehyung:"It seems pretty chill in here."

They both sat down somewhere which wasn't next to Jaehyun.

I whispered to Jia „aren't they friends?" to which she chuckled and answered „yes, except for Taehyung, he can't stand him. We don't know why though." Well I would know a reason why, he's extremely annoying.

I walked towards the two guys table and said the usual sentence „what would you like to order?"

Jimin:"Hi Lia!" he said excitedly to which I waved and smiled at him.
Taehyung:"Hi girl with a dog name."

That's a dog name?

Jimin:"Tae don't be rude, this name is not just for dogs."

Out of every fake name Jin and me could've chosen, we decided to call me a dog name. Perfect. I actually like the name though.

Taehyung:"I'm just kidding, but I didn't know some humans also own that name."
Me:"Taehyung please, just for once, can you be quiet? Jaehyun already annoyed me before. I'm good for now, I don't need more idiots to ruin my mood."
Taehyung:"Now this guy even tries to steal the girl I like to annoy." He said angrily „Does he have nothing better to do?"
Me:"Well you obviously don't" I rolled my eyes and Jimin finally ordered something.

~time skip~

Jaehyun finally left and the other boys joined us as well, so we all sat around a huge table for nine people.

Jia:"What did you guys do today?"
Jin:"We went for a long walk."
Jungkook:"It was exhausting."

Hoseok:"Hey Lia did you ever listen to our songs?" I nodded and told him how I listened to a lot of their songs yesterday.
Jimin:"Which one did you like the most?"