~Chapter 25~

„Yooo what is thisss" someone yelled from my room.

Fuck

They actually found something embarrassing in my bedroom. Although I was pretty sure there wouldn't be anything in there.

I immediately ran towards my room. As soon as I got there I saw Tae holding a little pink notebook in his hand. There was an extremely cringe picture of 16 years old me sticking on the front. I looked at him confused.

How on earth did he even find this notebook? I thought I lost it years ago and didn't even take it to korea.

Tae wanted to open it, but luckily I was fast enough and snatched it right out of his hands.

„where did you find this?" I asked him.

„it was in this box" he pointed at the box beneath my bed.

What? This doesn't make any sense?

Yoongi silently took the book out of my hand while I was still thinking about how this notebook was in there the whole time.

He looked at the first page of the notebook and his eyes widened. The others watched him without saying anything, so I wouldn't notice what was happening.

„Mina why didn't you tell me that you used to write songs?" he asked and I finally realized what was happening. „how old were you when you wrote these?" he was still reading through it while asking and I looked at him embarrassed. „16 I think"

I then took the notebook out of his hands. „But whatever I wrote in there is none of your business and they're not even songs, just some poetry kinda stuff. It was the only way I was able to express my feelings without being judged."

„But they could be used as songs."

„Not happening my friend."

Tae then smiled widely. „Mina that's a huge compliment you just received. The mighty songwriter Yoongi just told you that whatever you wrote in there is good enough for in a song. He always tells me that the songs I write sound trash."

„Oh really?" now I was just confused.

He probably just wanted to be nice and turn this embarrassing moment less embarrassing.

I shrugged it off and changed the subject.

„I have a brilliant idea of what we could do." I smiled mischievously and grabbed my phone.

The others watched me confused and I started laughing at what I saw on the screen.

I showed it to them, which had Jia and Yoongi laugh as well and the other two looked disgusted.

„what on earth is this?" Tae said shocked and Jimin was still staring at what was in front of him. The longer he read what he was seeing, the more his face turned into a disgusted one.

„I ship it" Jia said, almost dying of laughter.

„I think that serves you right for going through my stuff."

„It is a bit harsh though" Yoongi said, also still looking at the screen.

„I think it's amazing."

Jimin and Tae glared at Jia and then at me.

„Why would you show us a disturbing smut page that's written about me and Jimin?" Tae asked and I just grinned.

„our friendship will never be the same again" Jimin whined.

„I actually just thought due to the fact that I had to see it, so do you, after what you did."