~Chapter 5~

Me:"Hi, I'm Lia" I said awkwardly.

I looked at the people in front of me who I used to love with all my heart. They were like family to me.

Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi...

My heart ached once again, but I was extremely happy seeing them. I wanted to cry and hug all of them tightly, but that would've been weird.

Everyone greeted me as well and told me their names. Jia told everyone that I wasn't a fan of them, which seemed weird.

I mean why would I be a fan of them anyways? Are they famous here or what? hahaha...-

Namjoon:"We're actually from a boygroup called bangtan sonyeondan."
Me:"Oh really? Nice."

I heard about this name somewhere before, but where?
Yoongi:"We just came back to south korea yesterday."
Me:"Just like I moved here yesterday."

Now I remember! The famous people from yesterday at the airport were them!

They're that famous?

Hoseok:"Where did you live before?"
Me:"America"
Namjoon:"Oh, we lived there for some time as well."
Jimin:"Where exactly?"
Me:"New York City"

I hate having to lie to them.

Jin:"Wow fancy"
Jungkook:"We used to live in an unknown place, but it was very nice there."
Namjoon:"Our boys Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung met some very important people there."
Jimin and Jungkook scratched their neck awkwardly and Taehyung didn't move at all and just stared blankly on the ground.
Jimin:"But sadly we had to leave, without being able to tell them the real reason." His voice reflected a lot of sadness.
Jungkook:"That's still one of my biggest regrets in my life. I'm still glad that we moved here though."

Me:"But why couldn't you tell them?"

I really have to know, at least now.

Namjoon:"As you heard before, we're in a boygroup. We weren't allowed to tell anybody about us starting our career in South Korea because of our contract."
Hoseok:"But as soon as we might get bigger and people from other countries know about us, they will find out sooner or later."
Jungkook:"But they will definitely become even more mad, seeing us successful after leaving them just like that."

Me:"No I think they'd be happy seeing you successful." I tried to reassure them, because that's how I would feel. Happy.

Taehyung suddenly walked away.

Jin:"Where are you going?"
Taehyung:"Outside"
Jungkook:"Why?"
Taehyung:"I feel like suffocating in here."

Namjoon:"Sorry for his behavior. He always seems to get a bit sad when we talk about it."

Jungkook:"Wait for me Tae, I'll come too."
He followed him outside.

Jia still extremely confused listening to us.

Jin:"Jia do you maybe want to show Lia a bit around your Appartement? You should know Lia, Jia's Appartement looks nothing like yours because of several renovations."
Jia:"Alright" she grabbed my hand and started to show me around.