~Chapter 15~

I ate dinner with Jia and the boys. I told them that Tae and me are on good terms again and they were all relieved.

Tae started acting really friendly around me and it kinda freaked me out, because it always reminded of the past. He also started to look at me a lot and when I notice him looking, he quickly looks away. It's really unusual.

Jin:"I'm glad that we don't have to keep Mina's identity hidden anymore."
Hoseok:"Me too, it was so difficult."
Jimin:"Yes finally" he was clinging on to me the whole time. It seemed like he was scared to lose me again.

Namjoon:"Mina can I talk to you for a moment after dinner?" he asked me and I nodded. He looked really serious, which made me feel scared about what he wants to talk about.

We finished dinner and I quickly helped Jia cleaning the kitchen. Afterwards I went to Namjoon's room.

I knocked at his already slightly opened door so he'd notice me "You wanted to talk with me?" He was sitting on a chair looking at his phone and as soon as he noticed me, he looked up and smiled.

He motioned me to sit down on the chair next to him. So I did and smiled awkwardly.

Namjoon:"Mina did you ever think about doing something else here in korea than work at Jia's place?"
Me:"Uhm, not really. I like it that way."
Namjoon:"Can you sing or dance?"
Me:"What a weird question." I chuckled „I mean I guess I can dance. But I can't sing."
Namjoon:"Rapping would also do it." he said with a straight face.

Me:"What?" I laughed awkwardly. „I don't think I can rap either."
Namjoon:"Auditions are open at our company. If you'd audition there and become a trainee, we might me able to see each other more often, even after we leave Jia's place after our vacation, or whatever we should call it ends."
Me:"I mean that's a great idea. The problem is, that I'm not talented and I don't have the looks."
Namjoon:"You got the most handsome man 2020 to like you. I personally also think that you fit the beauty standard here in korea."
Me:"Nope" I then realized what he just said „he's the most handsome man 2020?" I looked at him shocked and he nodded. „Not gonna lie, it's a flex to know that I once dated him." He chuckled at my response.

Namjoon:"Please think about auditioning."
Me:"Alright" he handed me a sheet with informations and I read through it.

Do I really want to become a korean idol?

Not really

Bu I guess I can give it a try.

It's not like I'd come far anyways.

I left Namjoon's room and saw Tae sitting on the couch in the living room.

He looked at me and smiled widely. „Did Namjoon tell you to audition at our company?" I nodded. „So are you going to do it?"

Me:"I'll give it a try. Namjoon told me to rap instead of singing." I laughed „that's going to sound so bad." Suddenly Yoongi appeared and a smile was plastered on his face.

Yoongi:"I could help you out with that. I'm a rapper as you already know."
Me:"Thank you, that's really nice of you."
Tae:"Well I can also help you."
Yoongi:"How exactly are you going to do that?"
Tae:"I don't know yet, but I'll find out" he got up and walked away.

Yoongi sighed „He's definitely still into you."
I hit his shoulder slightly.

Me:"Don't say that, he has a girlfriend."
Yoongi:"But I don't" He winked at me and I laughed.