~Chapter 9~

All eyes were on us. Taehyung groaned in pain and as soon as he realized that I was on top of him, he pushed me off him. The fall from the bed didn't hurt me though since I landed on him.

Taehyung:"You're crazy." He sighed and got up. „to me it seems like you're more of a child than me."
Me:"I'd say we're both acting like children."

Jia:"What on earth did just happen?"
Namjoon:"We literally just looked away for one second and they are actually able to end up in this position." He sighed.
Jia:"At least we now know who Yoongi's interested in."
Namjoon": Ha ha yes."
Taehyung:"What who?!"
Jia:"We won't tell you."

After looking at my phone I was shocked at what time it already was.
Lia:"It's already late, so I'll head home now." I got up and walked to the front door. They all came as well to say bye. They either waved at me or hugged me...well Jia, Jin and Namjoon hugged me. I also thought Yoongi might want to hug me, but it was really awkward.

Aftet I left Namjoon decided to have a talk with Yoongi alone.

Namjoon:"Yoongi are you sure that you're actually interested in Lia?"
Yoongi:"I mean she's definitely my type."
Namjoon:"Well I have to tell you something Important then, otherwise it would be really weird. Promise me you won't tell it to anyone else though, only Jin and me now."
Yoongi:"I promise"

Namjoon looked around to make sure no one was listening to them or eavesdropping.

Namjoon:"Lia is actually Mina..."

Yoongi just stood there expressionless like always, just not knowing what to say to this information.

Namjoon:"You know why she disguises herself right? Because Taehyung is being a little bitch and I thought you should know since you never really had that strong of a connection with her before. Oh and her meeting us is just a coincidence, she's not a stalker or searched desperately for us."
Yoongi still didn't know what to say.

Namjoon:"I mean as you already know. Taehyung doesn't seem to want her back, so just go for it. She changed anyways, so you both might actually be a good match." He scratched his neck and waited for a response.

Yoongi:"Hmm...alright" Namjoon looked confused at his friend. Was that his only response to all the information he just gave him? He still decided to wait for another response in case he would say something else.
Yoongi:"I thought she was cute already back then, just didn't want to interfere in their Relationship. But now that she's older and more mature..." he seemed to be in deep thoughts.
Namjoon:"Just go for it mate."
Yoongi:"But I bet Taehyung would want her back as soon as he finds out who she really is and I'll be the loser in this case. Also I don't want to steal his girl like I accidentally stole your."
Namjoon:"You're not wrong, but you can give it a try. It's been ages since you had someone you're interested in."
Yoongi:"No stop! she would never look at me in this way." He sighed and went back to his bedroom. „Someone's going to be heartbroken at the end anyways, so why even give it a try..." he said to himself.

~

I was laying on my bed when I got a message from Namjoon saying Yoongi also knows who I really am now and that he wasn't mad or anything.

I sighed in relief. One person less to be absolutely mad at me when finding out.

The thing that bothers me the most, is the fact that Taehyung is still the same, which makes me remember our time back in America. He might changed his looks and dresses more mature, but he's still the same.