~Chapter 2~

After many hours of flying, we arrived in South Korea at the Incheon airport.

My mother had to go on the toilet so I waited for her outside. Suddenly I heard a lot of girls and boys screaming.

What is happening here? Did someone die?

I looked around and forgot about my mother, who was still on the toilet.
Finally I saw where the all the screaming came from. There were many girls and boys around a place and also some security guards around this area.

I walked towards the crowd and decided to ask one of the people there what all this screaming is about. I saw a girl standing a bit further away from the crowd and walked up to her.

Me:"Uhm Excuse me" I tapped on her shoulder.
Girl:"Yes?"
Me:"Why are here so many people and most importantly, why are they screaming like that?" I asked her in english, hoping that she would understand it.
Girl:"Oh, a famous boygroup just came off the airplane." She explained to me in a bit broken english.
Me:"Ah okay, thank you."

A famous boygroup? I wonder if I know them.
But whatever I have to go back to my Mom now.

I walked to the direction where my Mother was, but unfortunately the crowd moved to this direction as well.

All of a sudden I was in the middle of the crowd and the fangirls pushed me somehow forwards.

The pushing of all those people finally stopped when I was in the front. I was able to see the security guards who were desperately trying to make a way for the boygroup.

It wasn't my plan to land here, so I tried to get back to my mother, who was probably already waiting for me.

Girl:"OH MY GOD THE BOYS ARE COMING!" One of the fangirls screamed. That was the moment when everything escalated pretty quickly and my chance to get away from this place was at zero procent.

I took my phone and tried to call my mom to tell her that everything was okay and that I'm just kind of stuck in the middle of thousand of fangirls, but as soon as this boygroup is away, I would come back to her. Luckily she answered the call and I told her everything, although it was difficult for her to listen to me with all the noise in the background.

I put my phone away and in that moment I saw how the „long awaited" boygroup appeared. The girl next to me was screaming the loudest and I had to cover my ears.

I saw from the distance that all of the Idols were wearing sunglasses and hats, trying to hide their identity, but failed miserably, because all the Fans recognized them anyways.

The Idols all moved their heads around and I guessed that they were looking at all the fans around them. I mean I didn't see how they looked at them, because they were wearing sunglasses.

When the first one was close to walking past me I saw how he stopped looking around after looking into my direction. It was as if he was staring at me, but then he looked back and I guessed that he looked at a member behind him.

Then he continued to walk and walked past me. The next one came and he didn't really look at the fans around him and he seemed more like he was sleepwalking, because his head was always facing the ground.

The third one also stared into my direction as soon as he spotted me and then I thought I heard a "Mina?" and I saw how he wanted to stop walking, but the security guards pushed him forwards so he would continue to walk and not make a mess.

Did he just really say my name?

I wondered, but when the next one was close to walking past me everything escalated, because as soon as he looked into my direction he stopped with walking, even though the security guards tried to push him so he would continue to walk. He only walked until he was in front of me.

???:"Mina?! What are you doing here?!" he asked me in English. This voice....I heard it before, but I can't remember to who this voice belongs to.

Me:"Uhm sorry, but who are you?" I asked him and he wanted to take off his sunglasses, but the security guards were finally able to make him walk forwards again and the members behind him didn't know what was going on, nor the fans knew it.

Who was that?

The member who just talked to me a few seconds ago started to yell a name.

???:"TAEHYUNG?" He yelled.

My eyes widened when I heard this name and my first thought was "Is he here? Where is he? Why did an Idol just yell his name?"

The crowd of fans went crazy, because they didn't know what was happening. The started to push me around once again and they pulled me back inside the crowd, before I was even able to see the other members.

I took this chance to get outside this place and get back to my mother and I was luckily able to do so.

Me:"Sorry Mom" I walked towards her.
Mom:"It's okay Mina, it wasn't your fault after all." I was glad that I still found her after this mess and tried to forget about what just happened.

~

We arrived at our apartment.
As soon as I had the Wifi password for our apartment, I received all the messages that my friends sent me.
I texted them all back and told them that everything is fine.
The only thing that left me a little bit in shock was that my boyfriend was the only one who didn't text me.
I decided to text him and tell him on my own that I finally arrived in Korea and that I'm fine.

My mother told me that she was going out for awhile to look at the stores which were close to our new home. I told her that I'll go take a look at them later as well, but now I wanted some time for myself.

I unpacked all my things while listening to my favorite songs. I turned the volume very loud, which was probably not the best idea, because in the next moment someone knocked on the door to our apartment.