~Chapter 16~

Sorry for the late update :( my life hasn't been really easy lately and I'm often struggling with a lot of things, so please understand.
- - - - -

I was sitting on the edge of Yoong's bed while he was searching for something on his desk.

„Here it is" he said happily and showed me some of his lyrics. „I want you to say this part as fast as possible, so I can see how fast you're able to speak."

I read the title of the lyrics and it said cypher 4.

Me:"I'm definitely going to embarrass myself"
Yoongi:"Probably, but everyone has to begin somewhere." he smiled at me and it made me feel less nervous, but I was still pretty sure that I was going to sound stupid.

I took a deep breath and started reading the lyrics as fast as possible. When I finished I noticed Yoongi laughing.

„Was it that bad?" I hid my face behind my hands.

Yoongi:"No, you were quite fast, but the way you said the words was funny."
Me:"Rude" I hit his arm slightly, so he
grabbed my hand and held them tightly. I looked at him confused and my cheeks started to heat up.

Is he really holding my hand right now?

He looked deeply into my eyes and I looked back into his. I noticed him leaning in closer to me, but instead of reacting to it I just continued looking into his dark eyes.

Yoongi:"Mina you should know I-„ Suddenly the door burst open, which was closed before and Jimin appeared.

„What on earth is going on in here" he looked at our hands confused. „Am I interrupting something?" he looked away and closed his eyes. „I'm sorry, I'll leave" he walked away and then the next person appeared. Yoongi and me were still in the same position because we were kind of frozen at the sudden appearance of Jimin and now even Hoseok.

„Woah, I didn't think you'd be so bold Yo-„
He said and laughed loudly. This finally made me react and I immediately got up.

Me:"Jimin and Hoseok stop making stuff up." I said loudly so Jimin who walked away would also hear me.

Then Tae appeared and looked at us confused. „Did I miss something?"

Hoseok:"Yea they were-„ he started talking but I quickly walked over to him and held my hand in front of his mouth.

„You missed nothing. Yoongi and me were just being interrupted during our rap lessons or whatever you could call that." Yoongi nodded.

Tae:"Well anyways...I came here to ask if someone wants to go buy ice cream with me."

Hoseok:"Of course mate."

„Yessss ice cream!" someone yelled from another room, which I figured was Jimin.

Me:"I'll join you"

Yoongi:"But we're not finished with our lessons."

Tae:"Come on Yoongi. Ice cream is important."

Me:"Gotta set your priorities straight." Tae and me fist bumped to which Yoongi groaned, but then he also decided to join us.

The four of us then walked together through the streets of Seoul. Jimin told us about a really great place he once visited before and that their ice cream would be the best he ever had. So of course we decided to go there.

During our walk towards the said place, I was walking next to Tae and Jimin. I noticed Tae staring at me for quiet a few times.

„You good Tae?" I now stared back at him and he just grinned at me.