~Chapter 27~

It's been two and a half years since I started to train under SM entertainment. It hasn't been easy for me and if I wouldn't be basically chained to their contract, I would have probably given up before. But now I've come way too far to give up.

SM still hasn't debuted a new girlgroup since I've been here yet, because they've been busy with their already existing groups.

But I was already promised to be in the line-up for their new girlgroup. But unfortunately it still wasn't final, so I had to continue giving my best. They even told me that my position would probably be main dancer and lead rapper. I was satisfied with that and proud of myself.

I'm luckily still in contact with all my friends and my Mom. I did not hear from Tae often lately, but he still texts me as much as he can, so I don't mind. Yoongi has secretly been helping me out with my rap technique, which was possible through facetime and I was allowed to use my phone one hour a day now. I befriended a lot of other trainees and I wished to be in a group with Mine, Ji (that's what Jimin allowed me to call her) and Hikaru, who are my amazing three roommates. The other girls in my dorm are also alright though.

We were sitting in our livingroom after a long day of training and basically starving ourselves, finally allowed to eat a bit. The diet part is probably the worst thing here during our trainee days compared to the literal training.

„I heard a rumor that they've been preparing the final line-up for the new girlgroup and that there are going to be six members." Hikaru told us and we all started to get excited and anxious at the same time.

„How long do you think is it going to take them until they decide everything?" Mine asked.

„It could take five more years, we never know." Ji said and our excitement died down immediately. „but they haven't debuted a new girlgroup since about four years, so the chances are big that it finally happens."

Ji was right, because after about two weeks they announced the new girlgroup name that they have prepared and the final line-up.

The name of the girlgroup was simply going to be „comment an idea for the name" and the debut will be in three months already.

Now the line-up

I took a deep breath and started to read who the future members were going to be.

-Hikaru
-Chaeyoung
-Mina
-Mine
-Bora
-Jimin -> Leader

Debut Song: comment and idea for their debut song

Wow

I actually did it

I started to jump around excitedly with my friends who were also accepted into the group.

Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to tell anybody about it, until it's public. But we still had a lot of things to prepare until the debut, so there was no time for telling anybody about this anyways.

I also read that some of us must undergo surgery. I was one of the girls who didn't have to, but I was allowed to, since they literally listed down things that the staff didn't like about our faces or which weren't the korean beauty standard. But in my case it wasn't that bad I guessed, since it was only voluntarily.

But now I'm insecure about my nose and faceshape once again.

~time skip~

Everything was prepared for our debut, so they started to post on socialmedia about our upcoming debut and the future members.
Some of us got stage names, which we weren't allowed to choose ourselves unfortunately.

I still kept quiet about me debuting and didn't tell any BTS member about it. Only my Mom, Rose and Jia knew. I invited the two who live in korea to our debut-stage. The BTS members wouldn't have been allowed to come anyways, so I decided to stay quiet until they find out themselves or we meet eachother on an awardshow. I didn't care if they get mad for not telling them first, I wanted them to be surprised.

Our manager told us that there will be an award show shortly after our debut, which rookie groups also attend to, if they had a successful debut. He was sure that people would love us.

hey how are you? we haven't talked in a while" Tae said over the phone. „Heyy, I'm alright and you?"

I'm also fine, but I have been missing you especially much during the last few month, it's been almost three years." He sounded quite sad and it broke my heart. „We'll see eachother again soon, I promise."

We never met again since I began my trainee days, but we used every chance we got, to facetime or call eachother. It wasn't often, but at least something. We talked until I had to give away my phone and he had a lot to tell me.

The other girls in my dorm never really asked me why I always lock myself into the bathroom for such a long time, but I wasn't that obvious about it anyways.

long distance relationships suck

But it's worth it, my boyfriend is the Kim Taehyung from BTS I thought and smiled to myself while giving my phone to the staff.

„You seem happy" Bora said and grinned. „Indeed" I said and walked back to my room.

The next few days went by really fast and then it was already the day of our debut. The musicvideo was finally posted and it was insane how many people watched it in the first few hours, over 10 million already. That was definitely the advantage of debuting under SM entertainment.

„I'm so scared and excited I could faint" Mine said and I agreed. „It's even worse than when I had to audition and I actually thought it couldn't get any worde." I said and Ji told us to calm down. „our manager told us that we're ready and that we trained long and hard enough to not make any mistakes." she said.

The hall where our debut-stage was going to be, was full of people, totally sold out.

„The show begins in two minutes, get ready girls!" one of the staff members yelled, so we walked to our positions on the stage and everyone started screaming like crazy.

And then the show finally began.