~Chapter 22~

I walked into their living room and noticed a pissed off Namjoon and Jin.

„Hi guys, how are you? Did you sleep well?" I asked them and smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

Jin just looked at me while Namjoon gave me an answer. „Not good and no we did not sleep well, thanks for asking." he said and I was shocked at the tone of his voice.

„No need to be rude Joon." Yoongi said. „It's not her fault that Tae was acting without thinking once again."

„I'm sorry Mina." Namjoon said. „I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for the scolding we're going to get from our producer, due to the scandal Tae caused. If you want to know what he did, please go ask him directly." I nodded and decided to go to Tae's room. The door was closed, so I knocked.

„Tae, it's me Mina, are you in here?" I asked, but no respond. „Yo Tae, please open the door, I won't scold you for anything. I just really want to see you." I said and finally the door opened and a really tired Tae was now standing in front of me. His eyes were puffy and slightly red, probably from crying.

I walked past him into his room and sat down on his bed.

„Tell me what happened. I won't scold you or judge you. I'll just listen and be here for you."
I said in a soft tone and then he finally walked to me. He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. He started sobbing and I patted his back. „It hurts to see you like that." I said and tightened the hug.

After a while he finally started explaining the situation to me. It seems like Jojo the snake, spread false rumors about her and Tae. The them dating and then breaking up part was correct, but she told the media that he treated her like shit and abused her, which was definitely false. The boys were also very disappointed in him for not telling them that he was actually dating her, not just that they were close friends. And the fact that he broke a really strict rule.

„I'm so sorry Tae. You know I'm always here for you." I said and then I noticed that he stopped sobbing.

„It's so embarrassing crying in front of you Mina." He said in a quiet tone. „But I'm glad that you're here." He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. „I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here." He said and I brushed a strand of hair out of his face.

„You know that the others are also here for you, they're probably just a bit confused right now." I grabbed his hands and held them tightly. „I bet your company knows how to handle such scandals, I mean you didn't do anything wrong. She was in the wrong."

I then realized something.

We shouldn't be dating, it would make things even worse if it would've ever gotten out. It would ruin his career entirely.

„Tae" I whispered. „you know that I love you."
He nodded. „But now it would be even worse if it ever gets out that we're dating. So although I changed my mind yesterday, we should not."

„I agree with you." he grabbed my face. „but this doesn't mean I'll stop kissing you." he pulled my face towards his and gave me a peck.

„You're right, it doesn't mean that anything has to change for when we're alone" I wanted to be the one pulling him into a kiss this time, but someone knocked at the door, interrupting our moment.

Tae got up and opened the door. It was Jimin and he was looking down to his feet.

„Hey Bro" Jimin said in a quiet voice and finally looked up. „Oh- Tae were you crying? Your eyes-„ he said and ran towards his friend to give him a hug. „I'm so sorry, I was a bit mad at the beginning but not anymore. The others are overreacting, mistakes happen and the world won't end because of it. So please don't be sad."

I noticed both of them starting to cry, so I decided to let them have their moment and left the room.

I went to Jia's room and knocked at her door. After a few second she opened it and greeted me with a smile. „I won't ask what y'all did in Tae's room, but according to your blushing face, it must have been quite-„ „no Jia stop it. I just tried to cheer him up a bit."

„I knowww I was just joking." she chuckled and we both sat on her couch.

„So are you two together or?" she asked me and I decided to be honest with her. „Not together, but we both have feelings for each other, which shows from both sides and that's enough for now. The other boys can't find out though. It would make their situation even worse than it already is." I explained and she nodded, agreeing with me. She then asked me about Rose and when exactly she'll visit me here in korea. I kind of forgot about the exact date, so I took my phone and looked into my calendar.

I widened my eyes and looked at Jia in shock. „Already in two days" I said and my friend laughed. „According to your reaction I'm guessing you forgot about the date completely." I nodded and texted my Mom to ask her if she still remembered that Rose was coming over in two days. My Mom of course did not forget and scolded me for even thinking that she would forget something like that.

But I totally did, because so many things happened during the past few days that I kinda forgot about it.

I continued talking with Jia for a bit and then went home without saying bye to my other friends, since I didn't want to bother them. I immediately started cleaning my room, so Rose wouldn't feel uncomfortable sharing a room with me.

~

Two days passed and Rose was going to arrive in any moment. Nothing worth mentioning happened during these two days, since I mainly worked at Jia's café and the other boys were fixing their problems. Tae hasn't texted me that much since then, which was totally understandable due to his circumstances with the whole scandal thingy.

My Mom and I were waiting for her at the airport, when suddenly a huge crowd of fangirls walked past us.

Probably another famous kpop group

I decided to ignore them and my Mom did the same. I sat in a corner, playing games on my phone, while waiting for my best friend to arrive. My Mom went to the toilet quickly.

After a short while someone suddenly stood in front of me. I only saw the legs, since I was looking at my phone, but I already knew who it was.

„Roseeee" I got up and embraced my best friend tightly. She immediately returned the hug. „I missed you so much bestie" she said and that's when another person started hugging us as well. „What about me?" My Mom said and we all laughed.

~

I decided to have Rose meet Jungkook after I spent some time with her. I knew damn well that as soon as they see each other again, they'll always hang out together, without me.

We unpacked her things together and talked. I did tell her most things already over the phone, but we still had a lot to talk about.

~

The next day I decided to show her Seoul a bit. We went shopping and ate delicious food at great restaurants. I accidentally forgot to not walk past Jia's café, since the possibility of the boys being there was way too big. Unfortunately we passed right at the moment where three of the boys left the café.

It was Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin immediately noticed me and then Rose. Jungkook and Yoongi were still busy with talking, but their friend decided tap their shoulders and point into our direction.

Yoongi smiled as soon as he spotted me, not minding Rose who was standing next to me. Jungkook on the other hand noticed Rose first and recognized her in an instant.

Rose also finally looked into their direction and was as shocked as Jungkook.

They both stared at each other for a while before finally realizing what was happening.