~Chapter 12~

I was so nervous to go backstage on that award show. I didn't know any of the Idols except for BTS and Jaehyun, but it still made me feel nervous.

I changed into the clothes Jia lend me and I felt really confident in it. I wore some fitting accessories and put on make up.

I waited in front of Jia's Appartement until she opened the door, also looking really pretty in her dress.

Jia:"Let's go, the boys already went there to get styled two hours ago" she chuckled and grabbed my hand to follow her to her car.

We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached the huge concert hall where the award show was going to take place in.

After going trough security we arrived at our own room, reserved for us.

Me:"I'm shocked, this whole room just for us?" Jia nodded and smiled widely.

Suddenly someone opened the door to our room and it turned out to be Yoongi. After seeing how he looked like I literally forgot to breath.

He also seemed to be stunned by Jia and my attire.

Jia:"Wow Yoongi, your stylist did a great job."
Yoongi:"Thank you, you two also look quiet good without a stylist." I saw a smile creep up his lips.

What an unusual sight to see him smile.

Me:"I agree with Jia, you look really good." I smiled at him and I noticed his ears turning red after his smile got a bit brighter „you should smile more often, you have a cute smile"

He immediately hid his face after I finished talking. I heard a quiet „thank you" coming from him.

Jia:"Damn Mina you made him blush"

Yoongi:"Shut up Jia, I'm not blushing"

„Hi pretty girls" Jin entered our room.

Me:"Hi handsome man" I laughed and he winked at me.
Jia:"Where are the others tho-„

Immediately after she finished her sentence the other boys stormed in our room.

Jungkook:"the hottest man in here has arrived."
Jin:"You wish, we all know that I'm the hottest man in here and everywhere"
Jimin:"What about me?"

They started bickering with each other about who's the hottest.

I noticed Tae's stare on me so I looked into his direction, to which he immediately looked away. Now it was my turn to stare because he looked gorgeous.

Jia:"Calm down guys, you all look incredibly hot right now, isn't that good enough?"
Jin:"I guess, but I'm still the-„
Jia:"Shut it Jin, you should get ready for your stage."
Namjoon:"We're pretty much already ready"

„Lia" I heard Tae saying from across the room.

Me:"Yes?"

Tae:"Can I talk with you outside for a minute?"
I nodded and followed him outside.

This is making me nervous AF

Luckily no one else was in the hallways.

Tae:"First of all, you look uhm" he coughed and looked at the ground embarrassed „really gorgeous tonight"

Oh wow

Fuck

My heart is racing

Me:"Aww" I said so he wouldn't know that I took this compliment really serious and felt like my heart was going to explode any minute. „Thank you Tae. You also look really handsome." I smiled widely.