Valentines day! (A late chapter *sob*)

Happy valentines day! 

I made the drawing! :p

Warnings:Gore,Slight mention of suicide, Blood, Cussing , Depression.

________________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Someone yelled and I shot up from my bed pistol in hand in case anything.  I saw Bridgill holding a bag and i froze in awkward silence. 

"Anyways- Happy valentines day!" Bridgill said and she walked over to me dancing a bit and she held out the bag to me and I put my pistol back into my garter and I took the bag. 

"I- uh- I didn't get you anything...yet-" I said and bridgill looked a bit sad and I waved it off. 

"You can eat my secret candy stash just you can't tell anyone about it still" I as I sat on the little table in the room and i opened the gift. 

There was a bottle of wine, A new necklace chain for my necklace. And a box of chocolat (chocolate obviously-) along with more candy when i glanced into the bag. 

Well I don't need to buy more after bridgill eats the stash at least.

I took out a small box from the bag first and I opened it reveling a silver chain. 

"By the way thats from everyone and the chain is pure silver .aussi." Bridgill said mocking me in a playful way and i rolled my eyes while smiling. 

"Wow thank you sis..now i just need to thank the others later".I said as I strung my necklace charm onto the new chain while bridgill started eating the safe candy. 

"no problem" bridgill muffled with candy in her mouth and I chuckled a bit then I put the necklace on. 

"You look great" Bridgill said as she held up a thumbs up and shoved another piece of candy into her mouth. 

"Why is most of the candy unwrapped?" She asked and I looked at her from the box of chocolate I took out.

"Checking to see if it isn't harmful" I said and inspected the box of chocolate then i opened it and it was filled with half chocolate and the rest either gone or filled with organ looking parts. 

yup definitely from Alastor... but who ate the other chocolates?

"Did you eat some of  the chocolates in this box?"  I asked and bridgill shook her head no.

"I wish" She said and I kept looking at whats in the bag and I took out the bottle of wine and I swear i almost literally died again. 

"HOLY SHIT" I said and Bridgill jumped a bit and asked what. 

"This is some expensive wine" I said and set it down carefully on the table. 

"WOW you ruined my candy grazing"  Bridgill said and I giggled a bit at her as she then went back to the safe which was open and had candy scattered from it. 

I then continued taking out the rest of the stuff from the bag untill I got to a red envelope that read :
 To: Renata 
From:everyone and fat nuggets 

"Huh" I said and I opened it carefully and I read the card which had red hearts on it. 

Happy valentine's day! from Charlie and the rest of the crew! 

Then it was signed from everyone and Angel said he ate some chocolates which pissed Alastor off. :') -

Aw. goddamn angel  I love him though.

~Later~
(Just because-)

After Bridgill ate all my stashed candy and had a stomach ache We went down stairs to get some thing to sooth her aches and I went to thank everyone for the gifts. The lobby was decorated and Charlie was dressed in a nice valentines outfit  along with everyone else wearing something the usual but a little changed up for the day.
I was just wearing a black and red dress with my hair curled ready to head to the burlesque club later on at night to preform. 

"Hey Renata did you like your gift?" Angel asked with a smirk on his face.

"You had to eat half of my chocolate?" I said and angel put an innocent act on. 

"Who? me? why would I ever do such a thing?" He said and I played along. 

"Because your pig is probably fried and eaten by Alastor by now" I said and Angel scoffed. 

"Fine you got me and no Fat nuggets is still alive and away from that psycho path". Angel said and Alastor spoke and scared angel who started cussing him out. 

I sighed and went into the kitchen to make a sandwich but then noticed the already set up food on the dinning table in the other room. 

"OOoo sandwich halves"I cooed and started to eat one and I then went back into the kitchen and saw Vaggie, Niffty and Alastor who was making something. 

"Hey Renata..are you gonna stay for the hotel party? its not that big but its important to charlie in a way but you don't have to stay if you don't want to" Vaggie said as Nev. then walked into the kitchen and she waved to me and she handed niffty something. 

"Actually I have work tonight but ill be back at least by the end of the party or somewhere between." I said and Vaggie jus nodded understanding. 

"Just save me some sandwiches and a cupcake" I said and Vaggie nodded again. 

"Alright, I'll let charlie know unless you've told her already?" 

"No I haven't but please make sure Bridgill eats real food" I said and walked out of the kitchen and to the elevator  up to my room. 

~later~

I then arrived at the burlesque club and I greeted everyone and we started the show in a valentines theme. I was grabbed by some demon and they were kicked in the throat and dragged out of the club by security. 

"Go ahead. Touch me and I will kill you" I said to another demon who was drunk and they backed off not wanting to die again. 

~After the show~

After the show I said my goodbyes and I left out of the burlesque club holding a few more presents given from demons in the crowd and from the girls. 

"What you got there?" A female voice asked as i walked out of the burlesque club. It was dark despite the bright lights from the front crawling into the alley. 

"I have a few gifts and some wine...why? you want it? Go ahead but don't touch my wine" I said offering the gift box to the demon who I could barely make out. 

"Oh thanks... but I don't want it. I want you to come with me. it's valentine's day and my master wants someone like you to dance for him. I don't know why you though. ugh. " The demon spoke and I rolled my eyes as they crept into the light as I walked to the front of the alley way. 

"Hey! Do you want the offer or not? You can dance for me instead~ or you can just go he wont want you anyways saggy whore" She spoke and I sent her a glare. 

"What's your problem anyways?" I said as I stopped so we were in the clearing of the street and the demon I finally could see had one horn and a tail and her eyes were different colors despite what her outfit looked like a strippers. 

"I want you to answer me or I will bring you in myself! Or do my offer~" She said and I cringed at her behavior. 

She isn't ok is she?-

The demon then pulled out a blade and I dropped the box of stuff I got and I held the wine bottle in my opposite arm while I slung my Pistol from my garter and I pointed it at the demon. 

"Aw you have a gun. No fair~ but Im skilled so you wont shoot me-" The demon said getting cut off as I fired at her side and she was skinned as she moved quickly. 

"Ah you only have gotten a piece of me~ YOU BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU" She said as she ran at me trying to stab me with the blade she held in her left hand and i shot her again and she fell holding the blade grasping at where I shot her. She groaned in pain and I grabbed her blade as she tried to reach for it. 

"You wont be needing this anymore since your not gonna be walking for any longer" I said and I stabbed the girl with it on her torso and she cried out as I twisted it. 

"G-go t-to hell!" She said and I broke out laughing as she then realized what she said and she groaned as she lay back from the pain and blood pouring out of her. 

~At the hotel~
(brought to you by Bridgill-)

When I arrived at the hotel I walked through the doors and saw Vaggie as she walked across from the hotel elevator to the kitchen doors. 

"Please don't tell me thats blood" She said and I shrugged in a sincere way. (Is it even possible to shrug sincerely?-).
Vaggie then sighed and walked into the kitchen then Angel dust came out and he saw me. 

"Holy shit Renny did you just come out of a vag-" he said as I cut him off by throwing a pen at him. 

"What was that for!?" He said and I put a finger up to my mouth silencing him. 

"yeah don't let the princess see ya or she'll go off" Angel said as he then walked away.

I rolled my eyes then I made my way to the elevator and just before the doors could close Alastor stepped in. 

Crap

"Hello my dear! I see your covered in a mysterious red substance and smell of old pennies and wine!" He said and before I could even think he asked me. 

"What happened?" 

~flashback~

I watched as the demon lay back and she groaned in defeat and embarrassment and she spoke through a soft voice. 

"I-I was just d-doing my job" She said and I felt guilt somewhere in me. 

"A-and it's the d-day of love a-also, e-even though it's all just shit" She said and I listened to her as I picked up the box of stuff I got from the club. 

"I j-just wanted to be ...loved" She said and I sighed as she continued to try and talk through her pain. 

"I-im s-sorry" She said as she wept and winced. 

"No im sorry..." I said and I knelt down to the demon and she had a look of surprise on her face and I took the bottle out of the brown bag and I pulled a cork opener to open the bottle of wine. It popped open and I offered it to the demon who was dying by my fault. 

"S-sure thanks she said trying to hold the bottle through the pain and she drank some then told me to grab the bottle quickly before it fell. 

"Thanks" She said and she sighed. 

"No problem" I said taking a swing of the wine and it's sweet but bitter taste.

"Why are y-you being so nice t-to me?" She said and I shrugged. 

"Why are you dying?" I said and she glared at me. 

"What? Your fading out of existence for the last time. what do you expect me to do leave? Im not that kinda person unless something were to happen" I said and I thought of my mom and other family members I lost because of myself.

"o-oh"

"yeah..Im sorry but at least you aren't dying from someone doing something worse at least right?" 

"I-i g-guess" The demon said tiredly and I sighed. 

"I-I died o-of s-suicide" The demon said and she stuttered tiredly again.

"I-I was t-tired of l-life.....M-my na-me i-s or was ....C-Camilla" She said now knowing her name after all this time of talking. 

"Im Renata... you probably knew because you stopped me outside after I finished my act". I said and she nodded slightly. 

"Y-you are o-oddly k-kin-d" She said chuckling a bit and she stopped as she winced from her visible pain left from what the alcohol didn't suck up.

"Thanks" I said and looked over to Camilla. Her eyes were closed but she was still breathing a bit her pulse weak. I then stood up and tried to pick her up without making her hurt more but I couldn't as she hissed in pain. 

"L-leave............ m-me" She crocked and I listened to her as she closed her eyes one more time. 

"Ok" I said and sat next to her again as she then drifted off taking her last breath. 

I got up after checking her pulse again and trying to wake her. but no sign of life. I put my box of stuff next to her and I then realized that I was covered in blood and I just continued what I was doing. I kissed her head and left the alley way making my way back to the hotel.

~Present/End of flashback~

"I-i-" I said and Alastor spoke interrupting me.

"No need to say" He said and I then realized I was crying when I touched my face.

"You should get cleaned up and some rest" He said and I smiled lightly as I wiped my face. 

"yea I should" I said and the elevator doors opened.

"well goodbye for now. Happy Valentine's day" I said and Alastor greeted me goodbye and when I got to my room I then took a shower which was at least an hour long from my thoughts. 

I then dressed and then fell asleep on my bed as soon as I lay on it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Happy Valentine's day! I know this chapter is sorta depressing but...anything could happen any day.