New Faces

Many followers! Soo many readers! Thank you!   And I don't own the picture! And I don't own Hazbin hotel! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I  Hopped off the bar seat and made my way too Charlie. " oh you finished! Let's see you'll stay in rooommm , B36!" She gave me my key and I got to my room, I opened the door oh my the room is beautiful and welcoming. The walls were black and red like the rest of the hotel, the window had a good view of hell I couldn't even tell if it was night or day here. 

I turned around startled by a girl in a poodle skirt .heh I thought of That movie Grease. " Hi! I'm Niffty! Your filthy I'm sorry that's rude , let me help! Ooo your pretty! I love your hair! Done! " Wow she's really fast at cleaning. " Can we be friends? I love new friends! "

" sure " " that's great! Alastor told me about you your names Renata Right! "Yes" " that's a pretty name! Can I make you clothes?  a dress? Anything ? I'll do all if you want me too!? " Sure if it's not too much work for you?" she then just squeezed then left. I closed the door then I bumped into Alastor. Well Fml. " Alastor what are you doing in here? How'd you get in here anyways?" That's for me to know and you tonot worry about darling-" He kept that smile of his and I started to get nervous from the silence, I started to knot my fingers into my dress." So what did you need exactly? " Trying to make it less awkward " ah~ yes darling I wanted to get to know you more and   Rip your guts out and hang your limbs on the wall-" ugh static sounds hurt my ears. " uhh ok then." Concerned about what the fuck just happened " any who your the one who broke into my living selfs house weren't you?" " y-yes?" Was he the deer in the door way I saw when I was alive? Am I gonna die again? " uhh" I bit my lip " were you the deer in the door way that night? " I nervously looked around anywhere but at him. " maybe-" he still smiled and I just started to think to myself I could take him down like that demon on the street. Right? I reached for my gun and before I could touch it I heard alastor say" I wouldn't do that if I were you " I looked at him and just sheepishly smiled. " Do you know who I am ? The tension was rising again " no" I answered trying to sound confident." Is am Alastor  I've been here for ages " my Chest felt like it has been squeezed hard " I've token millions of lives and I could easily take yours ." I couldn't breath all I could hear was static. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                    ~pluie~