war!!!!!!!

I do not own Hazbinhotel or the picture!

Its a short chapter I know- 

This is for You- @Error-Clasne    

owo-

________________________________________________________________________________

"Renata, Renata, Renata, Benata. Haha Benata..." I woke up some one shaking the hell out of me.
"What?!" I shot up and then felt pain.
 "Ugh a hangoveerrr" I rubbed my eyes and then looked at who was shaking me.
"Wake up sleeping beauty rise and shine" Angel shoved a bottle of pills into my hands,  and already knowingly I took three pain killers.
"Why did you wake me up?" I asked slowly standing up and heard a loud explosion sound , "Thats the fuck why" Angel started towards the sound .

"Its Bridgill and Smiley" He said still walking  .
"Oh" I said and walked ahead of Angel
 "Whats up with you?" Angel said now aside of me and I looked at him,.
"Its the fucking Radio demon and my Sister.. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?!" Angel stepped away from me and offered a lollipop.
"Thanks but I need my mouth for talking , not sucking" I then looked forward again and heard where the noises were coming from and pushed open the double doors with force .
 "ALASTOR I WILL FUCKING HURT YOU IF SHE DIES-" I yelled standing at the door my hands on my hips as I saw Alastor and Bridgill fighting.                                                         
     " Hey girl!" I saw Cherri bomb throwing  bombs at Alastor , and I just rolled my eyes .
 "Hey Renata! " I ignored cherri .
"Hey hooker booker virginity took her-"  I looked at cherri and she tilted her head and threw another bomb at Alastor .
 "Woah-  the fuck is going on with your eyes? Thats cool as hell!" She then was grabbed by tentacle things and I looked  at what did it.           
         "Hey! put me down you radio freak!" Cherri struggled and then Bridgill was brought up beside her wrapped in Alastors magic things also.                                                                                                                     I stood their at the door ready to hurl myself at Alastor If he tried anything but he just put them down , I didnt realize charlie and vaggie were  behind me till charlie spoke and vaggie started yelling.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS THINK YOU WERE DOING?!?! THIS ISN"T A GODDAMN PLAYGROUOND!!" She yelled from behind me and I sunk into my shoulders feeling alot like her in a way except that she is a whole different type of party pooper and I was the one not caring about the destruction but the people.
 "Vaggie calm down! I can fix this! " Charlies' voice came from behind me also and I finally turned around walking back two steps.               
      "We all need to calm down as a matter of fact that..THIS IS YOUR MOMS AND DADS HOME AS WELL , CHARLIE WE NEED TO FIX THIS " Vaggie freaked out and my mind ran through the fact that their had been plenty of ruined parts of the palace in the past and it wasn't really a problem.well...thats what I thought and I walked over to bridgill and looked at the cuts on her, "You really shouldn't start literal hell without letting me know first or Angel " I said examining her  and wiping the blood off her face. 

   "Whattt I got Alastor though!" She whined and I just smiled .
 "Sure you did, but you know he is dangerous and lucifer couldve got involved in all this causing trouble for us and charlie" I licked the fresh blood off my fingers and went off into my own little world.                                                   
       "Renata?" Bridgill poked me .
"Huh? yea?" I looked at her questioningly .
"You weren't paying attention to me!" She said and I just smiled.
"wait for it" I said and bridgill looked at me concerned and a loud explosion sound was heard. "AHH! wait- did you do that?!" She said and I just laughed and nodded .
 "Yes It was" I said through my breath ,
"But I thought you told me not to-" .
"Dont underestimate " I laughed and she kept asking questions and calling me a hypocrite . "WHO THE FUCK PUT BOMBS IN THE BAThTuB?!" Angels voice cracked as he burst through the double doors and I laughed till my lungs hurt.
 "RENaTA WHAT THe FUcK!" He screamed and I laughed hard untill he started walking towards me and I curled up into a ball putting my hands up as defense and giggled like crazy as he 'strangled ' me , he later stopped and went back to do whatever
 "Renny their better not be anymore fucking bombs or anything unless its drugs or something-" he yelled and left the room. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Told ya it was short-