Feelings

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! And I don't own the picture or Hazbinhotel!

(ヘ・_・)ヘ┳━┳.    (┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻.   . (╥﹏╥)

_______________________________________________________________________

Me and Angel well.. Angel left after he dropped me off at the hotel , I then met Madam Lilith, Charlie's mom. I was sadden by their  strong Relationship but I adored it at the same time.
"Renata tell me about yourself what's your interest?" I hesitated as I tried to think of something else besides my past life filled with Anime and food.
" I love to take pictures and I did theater when I was alive" I blurted out.
"Interesting" Lilith had gotten a face of amusement then asked me.

" Can you sing? Dance?" "Yes I could do both well I suppose" I then started to twist a strand of my dark blue streak.

"You remind me of Charlie my dear" Charlies face then lit up.

 " It's like we're sisters! I've always wanted one!" Charlie hopped around like a hyper happy puppy. I smiled at Charlie

 "Well I was the only child when I was alive when I was younger I didn't have anyone really to play with at home so I was kinda lonely" I then felt my mom's necklace burning on my skin it hurt so bad I had to break it off instead of unhooking it.

 "Are you okay Renata?!" Charlie then started to check me as if she were a doctor. Madam Lilith looked like she was studying the necklace then me " Where did you get the necklace dear Renata?"

"It was my Mother's" I then started to feel the pain of loss inside me.

"Interesting" she said talking to herself more than to me and then she picked the necklace up and held it."

it's not burning or what you felt or did to you ,but it sure left a red mark on your chest" 

"Renata Niffty will aid your mark" Charlie then guestured to the small girl. She gasped 

" What happened?! I'll get some cream for the burn! Does it burn you?!"

"Well yea the necklace burned me but it just stings a little now" I looked at my red mark on my chest.  

"I'll be back in a jiffy!" Niffty then zoomed somewhere and Alastor strolled in with his usual smile.

"Alastor would you mind taking Charlie for a bit while Renata is being tended to?"  Alastors eyes flickered to me.

I swore felt uncomfortable around him, he's so... cheerful. "Yes yes I will" He then looked at me and walked out of the room.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ok byeee