Hell isn't what it was said to be

Hey guys another update. I'm doing better now and omg so many followers I could make a tower  out of ya guys! lol anyways stay safe coronavirus is crazy so many people wanna die from it and others are scared. So yea and I don't own Hazbin Hotel!   anyways enjoy❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a pile of .. dead people? They were all bloody but none of the blood seemed to stain me but my skin. I looked up as I struggled to get up from the pile, the sky had a satanic star thing And maroon red sky and different forms of demons? I must be in hell aren't I ? I questioned myself. What I realized about myself that my dress wasn't pink but black, along with my skin a pale white. I was till wearing my flats and my mothers necklace but what the fuck happened to my hair?  Locks of my hair were black and my dyed streak of hair was midnight blue. At least It was the same length. I couldn't see he rest of my self but I was sure I had changed. I walked down the street And sighed " oh the beauty of hell" " wanna see something else beautiful?" A gruff voice from behind me asked. I turned around to face a dragon looking demon that looked as on drugs. " maybe your blood dripping on the floor perphaps?" I replied smiling " oh in show you underneath, if you know what I mean ?" Lust I sense lust. He started walking towards me and I felt something on my thigh, I turned to my side facing away from the dragon demon and I checked to see what it was. I smiled when I saw a laced garter holding a beautiful pistol. " what are you doing there?~ are you taking that dress of-" Bam! 

I had shot him. " no I was just doing what I first told ya" I chuckled to myself feeling pairs of eyes watching me walk down the street. There wee more demons as I walked into a new area some more lustful looks and dirty ones. I kept walking and hummed to myself. Soon I arrived at a place " hazbin hotel" I read to myself and walked up the to the door and knocked.the door oppened and I met a blond girl about my age or older. She squeeled when she saw me " hi are you here to check in?!" " y-" before I could speak I was pulled in and greeted by a spear in my face. " whats your name?" The white haired girl spoke in a skeptical tone and expression. "Renata Lacosta-" " what are you here for? " she glared as I lifted my dress ready to grab the pistol. " she's here to check in actually!" " Charlie we don't know tha-" actually yes I am" I spoke with some attitude and a hint of casual. The girl lowered her spear and said nothing but give me skeptical expression " I'm so sorry about that, vaggie can tend to be a little protective" the blond spoke. " as you may know me I'm Charlie princess of hell and that girl who've you met is vaggie and over there walking is angel dust and that cat over there is husk an-" pleasure to meet you and you are?" I turned around to look up was a man or at least I think smile with razor sharp teeth dressed in a red suit, ears ...so fluffy . Tempted. " R-renata, and you are?" Alastor,  darling have you just fallen?" " yes" that explains everything" " Don't bother our guest!" The girl vaggie yelled at the demon. " oh Alastor~" I watched as angel dust walk up to us. " oh hey baby~  names Angel dust have you seen or heard of me before~?" " No and never, now goodbye." I turned to face Alastor and I swear I could hear Angel call me a bitch. " Alastor you kinda look familiar." I studied him " of coarse I'm the infamous Radio demon. I've been here for centuries terrorizing over hell and feeding off the innocent. It got quiet for A second then I just said ok? " hey Renata, all you have to do is fill this out not any personal stuff." Charlie handed me a clipboard and a pen.

I sat down at the bar,and as soon as I started writing " hey wanna swing?" Husk asked storing his bottle with his paws ?fingers? Everybody reminded me of furries I swear. " no thanks." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oop-