Acquaintance

I DONT OWN HAZBINHOTEL-(Imagine-)  

OR the picture.

I might even add my old Oc this a few times in this chapter and later on in the future ones.

________________________________________________________________________________

We all went home the following day and I went straight up to my room in a slow pace feeling in the mood to dance and drink more wine. I went down stairs to the lobby and told charlie to watch Bridgill for me and she offered a ride but I refused and left.                                                                   I hummed to myself and walked into a club that looked decent  and before I could even sit down at my table someone slid into the booth with me and in a hyper soft voice .
"Hi , how are you?" She said and I by instinct Had my pistol ready to aim .
 "Whoa- aye calm down I just wanna talk, I'll just leave then She swiftly got up and started walking slowly away.
 "No come back- You just made me jump for a second". I said sitting up but plopped back down and the girl turned around and smiled .
 "I knew you would call me back" She said jumping back into the booth and smiled as she fixed her hair and I stared at her mezmerized by her Beautiful short elbow length maroon hair and ears along with her swift tail and sharp canine teeth.  She was wearing White shorts and A cute Black tank top with lace ends and A choker.                                                                                                 
     "So whats your name?" She asked and glared at someone.
 "Im Renata and you?" I asked feeling anxiety creep up on me .
 "Whoa! your eyes changed! Thats unusual since they were just Black and white pupils. Im Nevaeh .
" She said and the waiter came up and recognized me
"well isn't it darlin'  Renata" Mimzy spoke and I smiled at her and she set down a glass of white wine.
"you know me to well Mimzy"
 I said taking a sip of my wine .
"Just bring me something strong and with two cherries please and thank you"   Nevaeh said and I   sipped more of my wine and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"So what brings you here Darlin'  " She said and giggled at herself.     
"What brings me here is just a good time for myself away from some people."
I said reluctantly and she said in aw.
"Who exactly? sorry I just dont care that im asking questions cause I like to-" She said as Mimzy set down her drink and smiled at her and left the both of us alone.     
  "Well... im staying at the "Happy" hotel and these people are Angel dust and The princess of hell along with some others-" I said and Nevaeh jumed up
 "Are you kidding?! Omg you know the princess?" she said lowering her voice and I nodded scared of what she was gonna do.
"Thats cool as literal hell" She said throwing one of her cherries in the air and catching it in her mouth and I clapped.
 "Thank you ,Thank you very much I am Nevaeh and your watching Disney channel" She said and I broke down laughing .
"Oh my god Im sorry not to be rude but when did you get here?" I said ready to be yelled at for asking a very sensitive annoying question.   

" I came here about a long while ago not to long but yea... I was walking to a party since I didn't have a ride and I didn't want my dad to find out and his slut of whore girlfriend, and I was walking I looked at my phone a thousand times cause I was already bored and tired of walking so I sat down on a rock and it was late at night so No one could really see what the fuck was in the dark except for the stars in the sky. I was sitting on the rock and like 2-3 minutes later I felt a pain in my head and I blacked out and tadda~ im here now..At least I don't have to here moans every goddamn night from that whore and my so called dad again." She said and drank her drink.                                                                                                                     
   "That's shit" I said and she nodded, "yea all I could hear was .. 'oh! yea harder~ faster fucking harder you twit!~'  every goddamn fucking night . and I know thats nothing compared to hell but its better then being with them." She said and drank more, "What about you?" She said putting her head in her hands looking at me with interest.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Well I woke up one morning ..and ...My parents were fighting , it turned out my dad was cheating on my mom and She kicked him out and my cousin took him to the police station because he was well , a cop and my dad hurt my mom physically and me emotionally because like, why the fuck did you do this we were your every thing go to fucking hell I thought to myself , and after all that drama and shit my mom took off her wedding ring and we went to burn my dads clothes and shit, but .....She jumped into the flames and left me in the middle of nowhere with the car and so I spent the night in the woods and I eventually woke up later on to find myself in my house .
 " I said and I sipped my wine, "Wow that probably hurt like a bitch" Nevaeh said and I nodded, "yea it did , so I then freaked out about another murder I had committed years ago   because my cousin found out and my aunt, so I killed them with this pistol of mine" I said holding my pistol up for her to see then  I put it back in my Garter.  "I was found and I was shot to by a swarm of police".         
   I said and wiped my teary eyes of the mental images of my mom jumping in the fire.
"Damnn girll you had reasons to come here and All I did was make out with any gender in general and party along with maybe swearing god off-" Nevaeh said and I drank some more of my wine .
"yea... wanna dance and act like were drunk but were really not? " I asked smiling bored and feeling the need to dance and act like a bitch for no reason.             
 "yea lets do it!" she got up and waited for me and we both went to the floor and started dancing to the hype  jazz music.(You like jazz-)                                                                                                                       

~Later on~

"you are such a real sin in this world Reese's pieces" Nevaeh said as we both walked back to the hotel.
"Your drunk as hell Nev." I said giggling .
"you are too~ Maybe I can just leave you here on the side of the road ~ " she said laughing and swaying me towards the road still holding onto me.
"your gonna kill us both you putain.~" I said and she looked at me .
 "What does that men again?" she laughed and I rolled my eyes .
"Nothing~" I said and we both arrived to the hotel drunk 
 "After you mademoiselle~" Nevaeh said and I laughed and burst into the hotel
"IM HOMEEE~" I yelled and Nevaeh giggled from behind me and I held onto her again so we both could walk better.                                                                                                                                                                     "Oh no your drunk aren't you?" Charlie said and vaggie came up beside her.
 "who is this?" She asked and I mentally said.
"your ex" Vaggie looked at me and her surprised and me and Nevaeh laughed.

 "Im just kidding~ Shes not your ex shes my friend and she needs a room" I said and Nevaeh went up to charlie and drunkenly said 'hi' and I was greeted by Bridgill running up to me and She looked at the fox and back at me 
 "Who's that?" She asked and I said .
"She's my friend I met at A club." I said and still drunk I walked all over the place to the front desk where Nevaeh was and I spotted Alastor from the corner of my eye,
"Quoi? you radio deer~"(Quoi- what).                 
  I said dizzily looking at him and then I blacked out.  

________________________________________________________________________________

ok sOoooOoo idk have a nice day or night.