Hand maiden?

Shorter chapters /Late updates and school is gonna happen so yea...

Idk if you read my Alastorx(Human)! reader book you would get more info so this is just something Im trying to keep up on and stuff so yea.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the food war,  we all stayed in Charlies Home and had a some type of sleepover whatsoever.

"Hey Renny , are you gonna hurry your ass up? Charlie is waiting for us all and her Daddy is home" I turned off the water and walked out in my towel ,while I looked at the pajamas Charlie lent me since all my clothes were back at the hotel.
"The de- Lucifer? " I said getting dressed not caring if angel was in the room , he saw me naked sometimes due to the burlesque club and the  studio so it really didnt matter to me.
"yes lucifer, now hurry up" He said , his arms crossed walking over to the bathroom and walk back out with the blow-dryer.
" Thanks Angel" I said and moved over more so it was easier to dry my hair.
"Sincere arent you today? huh " He said and my hair naturally curled in a wavy way as he Dried my hair, "Yes , im serious when i said Thanks ..Angel" . 

"All done, now don't say anything fuck up about charlie and the hotel dont wanna hurt the princesses existing feelings" .
"Why would I talk about charlie in a bad way? I love her shes like a sister to me..and bridgill " I said putting my mothers necklace on and my shoes. 

  "So.. Charlies dad doesnt believe in charlies project and  Rehabilitation and all that non-existing shit, so.. If Lucifer says something that upsets charlie just,  dont get yourself killed , ok Ren?" I nodded and grabbed my sweater to put over the pajamas i was wearing,
"Thats better, ok lets go" I walked to the door with Angel feeling nervous and then angel went in first and some maid was holding the door after I guess they noticed angel walk into the room.  "Hello Angel Dust and Renata dear"  Madame Lilith said ,  I lit up at her voice and sight 
"Hi Madame Lilith!" I said and went over to her hugging her out of instinct. I then heard a cough and looked to who it was and it was Vaggie and beside her was charlie and her dad.
"Hi haha" I said and stepped away from lilith.
"Lucifer.. this is Renata " Lilith said and I felt her fingers run through my hair.
"Hello Ms.Renata you must be one of Charlotte's ...friends "  , He said and I just nodded .
 "Yes I am" 

~Later ~

"So.." Charlie spoke and everybody sorta in a way looked at charlie , and I continued to chew on the meat that was served .
 "These are the demons who work and are staying at the Happy hotel...." charlie said unsure about herself. And I looked at Lucifer And then Alastor who had been having Glare offs with Each other , I could  tell they despised each other by their behavior towards each other.                                                                                                                                                               
"These are very interesting demons that you choose to help with your dream that we all know that wont work because they were put down here for a reason and they are to much of sinners to want to rehabilitate when they think that they are where they belong already , Its gonna fail"
I just raised my eye brows in surprise , not the fact that he was the devil  ,but the fact he was so gentleman like and kinda kind but harsh. Charlie just bowed her head and sighed, And Lilith stud up and went over to comfort her as she glared at Lucifer. Vaggie yelled something at lucifer and Charlie kept her head down as Lucifer and Vaggie yelled at each other, And Alastor Just watched everything in amusement as angel Bridgill and I just reacted to everything, and Niftty just cleaned in worry of the place getting dirty.                                                                                                         "₴₮Ø₱!  " Lilith screamed , and I swear I almost threw up my guts along with my skin somehow. She was scary  as hell in her full-form and only 20% of her beauty was showing. Everybody was silent and Lucifer just looked at her like he was used to it but had a nervous-ish expression plastered on him.  Everybody stopped what they were doing,  and Bridgill was being used as Angels body shield .
 "Sorry Madame....Angel you idiote! your grown,  you dont need bridgill as protection!"      I yelled at Angel for not taking care of himself and could of killed bridgill..again.   

"Excuse us we shall go now"Lucifer said getting up and walking out of the room and lilith told charlie something and they both followed Lucifer into the other room or wherever they went.             Charlie came back in five minutes later and apologized before sitting back down at the table. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Well heres something for now