Porn studio

I don't own Hazbinhotel or the picture!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

We arrived at the studio and I dug my sharp nails into the seat of the limo me and Angel took. "Dont worry ,everythings gonna turn out fine renny" Angel got out and I followed. The studio had A shitload of signs making it obvious it was a porn studio,I wasn't gonna fuck anyone I was just gonna take pictures in sexy outfits and plus I loved pictures and I used to cosplay when I was alive.
" After you toots "
"thanks" we walked into the place and omg I swear I needed bleach more than ever.(oh that's me Everytime I look in the mirror lol)
I could tell Angel was watching me after a few steps into the studio he laughed and told me 'get used to it'
Then started talking about where and what I'll be doing to get myself into the job. I wandered of not listening to a word Angel said to me all I was focusing on was the familiar scent of lavender my mom used to plant in the garden and make tea and eat a salad with pizza outside on the swing in my backyard. Than that memory faded fast pulling back to my new life or inhumanity life back to my new reality.
" Lets go Renny I'll show you where everything is at" Angel then wiggled his eye brows or possibly eye brows at me , I rolled my eyes then followed the kinky spider.

~Later after gallons of bleach-~
(Jkjk lol )

"Are you sure about this?" I looked at Angel with a 'Why so kinky' look. " he then nod his head at me than walked out of the way of the picture,he then started to seduce someone who I guess helps out with the shoot.

~After~

"They look great!"Angel looked through a few of the pictures I had taken with him.

"Angel your talking about yourself" he looked at me.
"maybe I am but hey we look good!" I nodded then I swear I saw a shadowed figure from the corner of my eye.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm so slow with updates and I haven't been on Wattpad as much as I used to;-;