Lovely

Sorry for keeping you all waiting I'm just lazy with my updates but my XAlastor one got me busy and distracted from everything else-
I dont own Hazbinhotel hotel! I DO OWN THE DRAWING THOUGH! it was drawn outta boredom.

Also i do not own bridgill! This amazing being does! owo- 

_______________________________________________________________________

"Thank you Madame Lilith I hope to see you again" I waved at her from the hotel door with Charlie, as her window was being rolled up and the limo drove away.
" Come on lets go inside and see what everyones doing", Charlie touched my shoulder lightly then walked inside with me following behind, " you two come with me" Vaggie said then I looked over at Charlie then at Vaggie. " Why?" Me and Charlie asked almost at the same time.
 " There's a spider and a freaky Radio demon arguing"

~Later~

"What was I ment to do?! Lye around and not tell sex jokes babe!" I groaned and laid against the wall
" No that's not what I meant! I meant not getting yourself killed! And where the hell did sex jokes come from?! You weren't telling jokes, you were seducing the radio demon!" I yelled.
" It's not my fault he don't like being touched!" Angel then crossed his arms and rested the other two on his hips being sassy. "Ughhhhhh" I sat up and walked out of the room and walked over to the room Charlie and Alastor were in. " Alastor this is final we don't hurt anyone! It's the only way to rehebilitate easier without any flaws that -" she paused And I heared a deep sigh ," that  I know will keep happening."  I felt my heart drop knowing the same then heard a small voice come from the lobby.  I then knocked on the door and said,
" Some one just came into the hotel" then walked out feeling  Charlie and Alastor right behind me er.. Charlie Was coming up besides me and I felt eyes like always boring onto my back. Ugh.

~ In the lobby

"What?! No they are gonna be some drug addict not a classy smashy guy like you! But strawberry pimp~ maybe they're like you toots~" I listened to Angels argument with Alastor  as Vaggie looked bugged out of her mind while Charlie was to excited about another maybe clientele. We stepped out of the elevator.. well... me and Alastor and vaggie normally did but Charlie and Angel Dust where literally flying! er.... Actually threw themselves out. (oop-). Walking towards Charlie and Angel, Their was a small blond girl with human features,left eye missing,ballet flats wearing oversized white hoodie.She was holding her staff  out like it was gonna protect her from an over excited princess and a horny spider. (Big oof-). 

~

 "Charlie I know you get a little excited but.. you kinda scare some of the guest" I spoke as I looked over at the girl who claimed to be named Bridgill sit down on one of the couches and look around.
 "I knoww but im just so happy that we have another customer!" The demon jumped a little with I swear sparkling eyes, pick up a clipboard and a pen and walk towards Bridgill with me following behind, then I looked to the left and saw Alastor with his Sadistic Smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

See ya guys next update! Stay safe!