Surprise, Suprise!

hi! here's an update!
I don't own the art!

________________________________________________________________________________

I groaned as I woke up and i grabbed the glass of water I had next to the bed on it's little stand with a telephone and of course the lamp for light, and i took a sip of water and set the glass back down.
"I know im not alive but i still feel like shit especially with my recent kill" I spoke to myself and thought that we are just corrupted innocence of life and in the afterlife also. I sat up and went into the bathroom , undressed and showered the filth off of me that I missed last night.
I got out after finishing my shower and got dressed into some leggings and a t-shirt with cute laced short sleeves and my hair up in a ponytail.
After I finished getting ready I took my already opened bottle of wine and chugged the hell out of it.

"That's better" I said and walked over to the door grabbed my room key and went down to the lobby. As I stepped out of the elevator I hummed a song as I walked into the kitchen to make as always my favorite a sandwich.

"What's cookin' Renny?" Angel said jokingly and I raised an eyebrow at him as I chewed my food.

" Je mange une sandwich, et tu parles "
(I am eating a sandwich , and you talk)

I said and Angel stared blankly at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Eating a sandwich and you come talking to me from out of nowhere" And Angel nervously laughed and folded his arms.

"Of coarse I knew that! That you said that-" He said and he then I just smiled and took another bite out of your sandwich and I spoke after I finished swallowing my food.

"Oui?, Tu parles francais? Parler!"

(yes? do you speak french? speak!)

I said taking a slow bite out of my sandwich testing Angel Dust as he just blurted out
"Bonjour madame , tu parle mon fin?-"

(Hello Ms. do you speak my end?)

I choked on my sandwich and Angel pointed at me as I choked and laughed after I stopped choking.

"What?" Angel said and I kept laughing as I heard someone walk into the room.

"Whats going on?" Charlie said and I looked up from the floor and I stifled giggles and spoke.

"Angel... hehe , I think I just choked on my own words, maybe my sandwich also!" I said and Charlie looked at us confused and Angel shrugged.

"Is that the only thing you know though?" I said and Angel nodded and stopped nodding

"Wait that was actually french?!" He said and I nodded giggling.

"Yes! haha, you didn't know that?" I said and he shrugged.

"Well you must of heard me or someone say that onetime then" I said and straightened myself out and munched on the rest of my sandwich as Charlie then walked out confused and I finished my sandwich and poured myself some water and drank it.

After Angel left the kitchen I stayed and cleaned the food I choked on that fell on the floor. After I threw away my mess I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Nev. walked in.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked and I just smiled and shrugged.

"Nothing really-"

"Come on" Nev. said and pulled me back into the kitchen which I was already tired of.

"That guy we took in is sick and Charlie said that there was some tea in here, and the medicine she'll get" She said and I perked up.

"Oh, well..yeah" I said not knowing what to say.

"This is part of rehab I guess helping others.." She said and she started to boil some water and get the tea packets.

"Well I will go check on him then If thats the case", I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Be careful he's very unpredictable Ren!" Nevaeh said and I just smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________