City streets

I DONT OWN HAZBINHOTEL OR THE SONG! what its Helltaker! 

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in a room with a headache and as I was getting up I heard voices and I didnt feel good-(well no shit its a hangover like-).
 "Stay down rest" I heard Nevaeh say and she layed me back down.
"Where are we?" I said and rubbed my head as she moved the hair out of my face.
"Your in my room for now , You passed out last night Bridgill saw you and Alastor but he only held you up with his magic shit and I can only remember bringing you up here and I passed out also, but I woke up an hour ago and I brought some water and a pain killer, she raised it and gave it to me .
"Thanks" I said quickly taking it and chased it down with all the water."your thirsty aren't cha  ya" Nevaeh smirked and I laughed
 " not more then you."                                                                                       
   "Oh yea Sure , no really I chugged my water under a second when I woke up because I was moving around and I had just woken up so yea makes sense". She said sitting on the bed smirking at me
"Oh yea~ I am thirstier then you then If You woke up before to do that~" I said laughing at my own words and Nevaehs ears went down.
 "I wanted to be the horny one not the thirsty oneee" She cried being dramatic as possible giggling. 
"Ok you can be both I dont wanna be either" I laughed pushing her and she laughed.                                                                                                 
  "Hey you wanna go do shit down in the city?" She said getting up and I just shrugged.
"Yea sure, lets go after breakfast ..er.. what time is it?" I said looking around.
"Its 10 something o'clock" She said getting up and she slid her shoes on.
 "Oh ok , well lets go downstairs" . 

~a little while later~

"Your a vegetarian? Huh. Your a fox but yet your a vegan? Thats really life changing and such protection for you..Isnt it?" I said eating my food and Nevaeh nodded .
"Yea! I know! Its crazy but...I will Hurt anyone and its easy to threaten, so yea..." She said eating her pancakes , as I swallowed the meat that was in the fridge i had made Charlie walked in and me and Nevaeh looked at her as she looked at my plate .
 "Oh holy hell I forgot to tell you to not use that meat!" She freaked out and Nevaeh threw it on the floor.
"Is it poisoned?!" Nevaeh said sitting up her hands on the table ready to probably force the food I ate out of me.
"No! Its not poisoned its just Alastors" She said making her way to the plate on the floor and she picked it up , Before she could put it down Niffty took it from charlie and we just stared at niffty in surprise,
"HOLLY HELL- you scared me!" Charlie said looking at Niffy .

 "Sorry princess! I just saw all this food and Its .wait- Its Alastors!" She said with a frown and She looked around and saw the pieces of food left on the floor.
"We cant have Alastor finding out you were eating his food!" She said quickly getting up and zooming into the kitchen.                                                                                                                     
   "Well that happened " I said drinking some water and I sat up 
 "Im Back! Princess we need to cover the-", "I didnt eat Alastors food! It was Renata but she didn't know and ate some of it." Charlie said looking at me and I stood their my hands on my hips
"Yeah so if Alastor finds out-" 

"Find out what my dear?-" 

 I stopped talking and I froze at Alastors voice from behind me and I turned around quickly , "Nothing! Its Nothing-" I said and backed up into the dinning table with a grunt as Alastor grew close studying me and I held my breath.

"Well! you do have a good appetite my dear! I can smell my deer-" He said sitting up straight again with a slant smile,
 "ughhh  yeaaa , ha-" I nervously said looking around and Nevaeh just smiled at me making me feel more nervous then I have already felt.
"Well see you two ladies in time-" He walked away and I just stood there as Nevaeh started to laugh and I just along with her.
"I dont know what the hell that was but lets get ready to go" Nevaeh said walking into the kitchen and walked back in later on as I looked at her and she nodded and we both walked out of the hotel talking about ourselves some more .
 "Damn thats sad but like a real life disney princess story, in a way-" Nevaeh said kicking a pebble on the ground or a piece of bone lying their-
"Yea sure, but now its like 'Im the whore who lives with the princess at the happy hotel and is a sober piece of shit' , "     
    I said quoting everything and acting like a small real whore of the streets.                                              "Thats funny as literal hell-" Nevaeh said and stopped laughing 
 "well your funny but thats sad-"   She said and I nodded.
"yea it is , but I dont care anymore and plus I have you to distract me and the others" I said and turned to one of the stores as I stopped walking
"Yessss" Nevaeh said nodding crazily and she walked in with me
 "SO, I heard their was a a pick-up of bodies for me today? Can I hit 'em up now?" Nevaeh said leaning against the counter inspecting her nails acting like she was a country side girl who drove a ups truck.
"We didn't have anyth-" Nevaeh clawed out the guys eyes as I  Immediately  took out my pistol and started to kill off the ones who were coming after me and Nevaeh.  

    "Damnnnnn renata! you handle that gun like nothing!" Nev, said as she bashed in someones skull.
 "Ha!  I was a cousin of a police officer! Of coarse he taught me a few tricks...I suppose" I said waving the gun around as I thought of something then the gun got slapped out of my hand and Nev. Looked back at me and growled at whoever slapped my pistol out of my hand.                     
 I then turned around and was punched in the but regained focus and tried to kick the oddly weird looking demon , as he blocked my kick he ran his fingers along my leg and I slapped him as Nevaeh pounced on him .
"Don't kill him!" I yelled and Nevaeh looked at me ,
 "You sure?"             
  "Yeah , Im sure" I said picking up my pistol and mad sure it wasn't scratched or anything .
"let him go" I said sternly as Nevaeh looked back at him and got up.                                                                  " Now, Darling~" I said getting on the floor crawling towards him with pistol in hand, I stopped as he moved in close to me trying to steal a kiss and I just played along , before he got any closer to my face I hit him with the gun and shot his private part twice .
 "Damn! Renata! your full of surprises aren't you?" Nevaeh said as I got up off the floor and dusted myself off as she suddenly linked our arms and started walking to the door,
"Wait! R-Renata!" I heard the guy say and Nevaeh kept leading us out the door
"What?!" I yelled grounding myself and Nevaeh rolled her eyes and stopped.
 "T-take me with you p-please" The demon stammered trying to stand .
"Pourquoi? Why?" I said accidentally Switching my language.                                                                                 "T-take me  with you p-please" He said as he fell but caught himself. 

        "Should we?"   I turned to Nevaeh whispering a bit and she hesitated

 "I dont know, he is begging literally on his knees from the bullets in hi-"

"Thats enough Nev" I said And she nodded folding her arms

 "Ok we will. But!- you are gonna stay at the happy hotel and your gonna like it"
 I said walking slowly up to him keeping my guard.                                                                                                    "F-fine just help me" He said and I looked around for a chair or something to push him in, "Umm, How exactly-"  I said nervously as he collapsed onto the floor.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so yea... Idk so bye-