New blood/progress

I do not own hazbinhotel! or the picture!! I just love Mama lilith.
Ive been off for a while I know I take forever to update and I just went through some shit and im disappointed in myself for doing anything but I will keep trying to move on through and with my books so yea.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh I cant carry him anymore lets just leave him on the side of the road to die" Nevaeh whined ready to let go of the demon  I decided to keep alive knowing he would be Useful and would also help charlie with her rehabilitation  project.
"Renata! are you even listening to me? I will let go and you can carry this piece of trash by yourself!" She yelled and I turned back to her and looked at the demon .
 "Touche , but- Yes I was listening to you were almost their and I don't mind carrying...This piece of trash. the rest of the way" I said and turned back to pay attention to where I  was walking, "UH- You could've said something! Now I don't wanna leave you suffering from the weight of this goddamn perv" She whined even more.                                                                         
  "Stop whining will ya? Aussi.. do not tell him we took his money for Ice cream-" I said realizing the area around me .
"were here!" I hollered and Nevaeh smiled and starting to sprint and I almost fell so I started doing the same.
"we can put him down now" I said letting him down slowly as I sat on the steps I realized I had gotten blood on me and Nevaeh
 "well... What are we gonna tell charlie ? we cant tell angel because he would ask for stuff-" I said peeling off the dry blood on my arm.
"True, but lets just go inside and change or whatever. get this guy to Niffty or someone"
 Nevaeh said dragging the demon up the stairs by one of his arms.
"Is he even alive still?" I asked trying to get to check his pulse while Nev. dragged him up the last few stairs.               

  "Should be..you only shot him in the di-" 
 "HEY Guys- what is that? who is that? what did you do?"  Charlie looked a bit freaked as she studied the passed out demon.                                                     
 "A new member of the hotel that I may have shot and he asked like a soul with feelings of an angel in a way maybe a real redeemer  but I warn you he's kinda like Angel dust" I said looking at the demon and charlie as Niffty rushed in.
"Oh My! He's bleeding allot what happened?" She said and poked the guys face.
"haha we did something-" I said and Nevaeh nodded and covered her mouth giggling.
"yes we did" she laughed.
 "ok we should go inside now" I said looking around and walked to the door feeling nervous and weird but not knowing why.

"Are you alright Renny? and who the fuck was that?" Angel said walking up to me and I inhaled and exhaled, "Im fine just a little exhausted.. and that demon is someone who asked to come here that I almost killed aussi"

. I said and angel huffed and ran his fingers through my hair.                                                       
"Your hair is all tangled with dry blood and shit, hit the showers and dont forget me too~" He spoke and I smiled rolling my eyes 
"ok darling~" I said laughing to myself and angel looked at me.
"Are you for real?!" He said giving me a look, "No- Im not" I laughed and angel smiled .
"heh, damn Renny I thought we were gonna" Angel said and I walked up to charlie asking for my key back
 "Yeah , no- your sex jokes I take to heart sometimes but I don't really at the same time.. now talk to you later cock sucker" I said walking away with my keys heading to the elevator to go to my room .

"Well isn't it the entertaining magnificent Ms.Renata!" Alastor's voice came from behind me and I groaned and turned around to see what he wanted with me.     
"yes?" I said not in the mood for his bullcrap. 

"I just wanted to congratulate you for bringing another poor unfortunate soul to this hotel!"     He said and I turned around to walk away but came to face him again

"Where are you going my dear! We have a new guest! Don't yo-" 

  I walked off while he was talking and i sighed when I realized i was alone now
"Annoying" I said to myself and walked out the elevator as soon as it stopped and made my way to my room and realized my door was open. I took out my pistol and pushed open the door on guard and slowly walked in, One of the lamps was on and I was suddenly jumped on top of.                                                                                               
 "HIII SIS" Bridgill said and i stayed hunched over and sighed.
"Hi I thought you were an intruder  I would've killed you" I said as Bridgill slipped off my back and I stood up straight again.
"But you didn't and im still here!" She said and I slightly smiled .
 " I suppose you are now Go on and meet the new demon with everyone else and keep a distance from him, he was being a creep at first but he's alright" I said sitting on the sofa rubbing my head.                                                   
 "Okie! See you later!" She closed the door running out and I sighed crawling over to a safe. I opened the safe and took out a bottle of wine and popped it open.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so here is an update for now , Ciao!