Nightmares

Ahhhh! Sorry for not updating in a while I had just went on vacation for a bit. OWO

I DONT OWN HAZBINHOTEL!

I own the gacha of tho because it's what Renata would look like and I was bored and tired so..

_______________________________________________________________________

I went up to my room, laid down and fell asleep.
I woke up in the forest I had been in when I was alive. I walked towards a little stump of a tree that looked as if it had just been cut down, but something was off about it,  as so the rest of the forest. I kept walking and my bracelet shinned in the dusk of the sunlight ( yes dusk not dawn) and I saw my dad's clothes piled the same way my mom had thrown them.

"I̾'̾m̾ ̾s̾o̾r̾r̾y̾ " I heard an off voice say then looked back at the fire and saw a different version of mom. she then jumped into the fire and I screamed and ran towards the fire but..

where am I? I'm in a different place now but its dark except for.. I gasped and realized this was the place I had killed that girl and I looked over at the grunting noise and saw my ex best friend fucking our well her  drama teacher ( Screee- I would be so disgusted I would stab my own eyes out, or the other way around lets stab theirs. ( ㆁωㆁ). )
    " WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled but they ignored me. I then appeared at my house my mom was there so was Ryan ,  my aunt
And ..dad? "Dad!" I yelled but he wouldn't listen to me everything felt bigger,  like I could see and hear everything going on around me but it was scary 
(I added this to Ren by my personal experience. when I was little I used to get Alice in wonderland syndrome  episodes every one in a while, it was scary and I remember crying my eyes out to my dad that had no idea what was wrong with me  and probably thought I was crying for no reason , but this is in her sleep instead of her being awake )

"Je aime le rouge eau ~ je aime le rouge eau~ " (I like the red water)  I heard a lady sing and I started crying from how weird and delusional the singing and everything felt.
  I screamed and cryed my eyes out holding my head feeling sick to my stomach.

I woke myself up and my face was wet , I had been crying in my sleep I though to myself and stayed in bed a little while longer letting everything out.  I got up and drank some water feeling light headed and weaker than before I had slept.
" Ugh Nightmares are horrible" I said to myself and heard voices ..Well loud voices from wherever in the hotel.

______________________________________________________________________