The house

I stopped for a quick breath and then was greeted with a little light of the sun set slightly lighting up the house. I supposed I had scared the any animals that were living here cause all I heard was faint scattering inside and I saw a bird ( run it's the bird man!) I slowly entered the house with caution, seeing cob webs and some dead mice and it's was dusty as hell. Thank god that my nose was still stuffy from crying , cause if I could smell the place it would've probably smelt foul. I took out my moms phone and turned on the flashlight now that the dying sun went down and left me little faint light. To my left was a fireplace a torn up sofa and old broken picture frames with deer antlers that hung over the fireplace that were barley able to stay up. I was drawn to the pictures , curious of what or who I might find. I picked up oneof the broken ones off the floor it was all damp looking but dry from probably weather. It was black and white and all I could make out from what was left to see was a lady with with old American dress with beautiful pearls and a comforting smile that reminded me of my mothers embrace. Their was another one it looked to be a man looking to  be as old as me by a few years but with a tux and a molecule ( I hope I spelt it right) and eyes that can steal any women's heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhangers are my superpowers lol 40-50 readers! Yeeeeee 

                                                                                                                            ~pluie~