Rotting heart

Thank you guys so many people have seen my story.. and I put some music i don't own it just so ya guys know... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awaken by a loud voice I stumbled onto my feet confused as hell realizing I was in my own room at home. " Renata we were worried sick!" My auntie embracing me tightly was wearing everything like it was already the flu season. " where's your mom?" " she- " I looked at my auntie then at Ryan " she jumped into a fire" I sobbed as my family that was no longer whole ever again , my auntie me and my cousin Ryan sat in silence for about 2 hours already in the living room. I had told them everything except for the unusual deer they would think I was crazy and had been through a lot of trama which was true , but they wouldn't understand. 

Showering seemed a pleasant need right now noticing how filthy I  was, after I was out I had " accidentally" cut myself on my razor in the shower. Now finally cleaned I watched my long chestnut brown hair drip down my purple shirt onto the floor. Depression never crept onto me so hard. I still looked sick and dead from crying. I looked into the mirror remembering my mom calling me princess when I was younger, but I'm no angel what kinda person was I to kill someone bury my own mother and watch her jump into a burning fire? Ryan had told me that house I was staying in was hard to relocate, I should have just never been found and died there. Ryan had asked me " do you remember that girl matalie?" " yes I do, why?" I started to get nervous " why was a knife in your room ?" " just for protection " " are you sure-" " y- yes I am " " oh Ren why do you lie? " " I'm n- " " her DNA was found on it Renata. " " did you do something to or help the person that lulled her? Or where you forced to help that killer?" " I- I was forced"  he then shook his head in sadness then walked over to me. " Renata ,my dear Renata " my auntie cried out. " why?" My cousin took out hand cuffs ,as soon as I saw them I ran.  I ran into the kitchen and out the back yard to the shed and took out my fathers pistol in the hidden compartment.I was the only one besides my mother and my father that there was ..now for my protection a pistol there.