Rewinding emotions

I dont own Hazbinhotel or The amazing picture! @Error-Clasne had made it from the last chapters from  'Burlesque'. ❤️❤️

________________________________________________________________________________

Later on we comforted charlie and all of us decided to watch a movie or do whatever and I had drank seven glasses of expensive wine.
"Still not drunk what about you husk?" I said smugly knowing he was drunk from the last bottles he had drank.                                                                               
  "aahh fine, you win " he said throwing the bottle he had already drunken somewhere.
"Damn it! husk! you bastard goddamn pu- "
"Its ok Vaggie it was probably just an accident" charlie said and she led her to somewhere else, while I just reacted and drank more wine.     
"Damn Renny you drink for than me and kitty~" Angel said resting himself on my shoulder and sat beside me.
 " Cocksucker your drunker then..'kitty' there." I said and laughed a bit at angels nickname for husk.(The nickname is actually canon lol)
 "You goddamn legged spider ill fu-" .
 " Shut the fuck husk no one wants to know-" I snapped drinking more of my wine.
 " Attitudeeee~ " Angel played with my hair and I laughed.
"You want some moonshine?~" Angel asked me and I Started crying out of nowhere
" Did I say Something? Is she ok?~" Angel looked at everybody in the room now staring at angel in concern, except for husk who knows whats going on.                                                 
    " Angel didnt do shit.." Husk said as Bridgill tried to comfort Renata.  " She's emotionally attached to someone that I had met one time but never cared for."          

~Later on~

"Ok enough of him that was a while ago, ok?" I said and everybody started making up ways to hurt him.
"Yea no- were not doing that-"  Angel groaned still tipsy and layed himself on my lap. "Rennyyy~" he groaned and I just laughed
"Yess?~"  I poked him and he stayed laying on my lap like he was ........wait no he's a spider-.
"I have a bad headacheee~"  He said groaning more and I sipped my wine,
"Well maybe you shouldn't drink so much" I said drinking more of my wine teasing him.
"What the fuck?! you hypocrite! drinking infront of me with your not even really tipsy ass-"
He yelled and I laughed.                                                                                                                                 "Not my fault you cocksucker~" I said as he rolled  of me and I smiled smugly and Got up walking over to Bridgill and resting my arm on her.
 "Hey sisss~" I said feeling myself again.
"What-" She said and I just looked at her "What?" I said feeling smug.                                                                "Are you finally drunk somewhat? " She asked and I choked on my wine laughing for no reason.
"Yeaaaa maybe~ but Im lucky as hell literally~"  I said and then saw Alastor from the corner of my eye from across the room.
"HEY YOU DEMON OVERLORD!~ " I was then jumped on by someone and then just layed there on the floor a piece of shit named Angel was on me .               
 "I shall protect you from yourse-~" he then passed out and I giggled.

~Charlie's pov~

"And then I ended up here" Renata said clearly not drunk after four glasses of wine and her mental breakdown.                                                                                                                                                                "Ok ima go do my thing and beat husk at a bet now" She said and I just let her go and vaggie put her hand on my shoulder .
 "She's really sober and Heartbroken..But Alastor and your dad triggered something in her earlier and I could clearly tell shes not here to rehabilitate but to help unless shes just here to watch you fail"... "I dont think shes here to cause any thing but I do believe she's here to help I hope." I said and breathed in and out .
 "But look on the brightside , she's a perfect care giver except for her drinking and murders ..but! she has a soft side for what shes most passionate about and doesnt let it go" I smiled and vaggie looked at me then behind me .
"I guess she does but we still have to look out for her and her sister , we cant underestimate  them in any way..they both have happy cheerful faces on the outside but we dont know them on the inside and what they really are here for ..especially Alastor"                                                                       Vaggie foldded her arms in hate and then someone yelled something and I turned around .
 " Oh no" I said in a stressed tone angel was laying on top of Renata and Renata layed their giggling wine still in her hand but all over the floor.
"What did you want my dear?" Alastor was now hovering two on the floor and Renata just poked his face and Al shot up , before I could defend Renata vaggie was already ahead of me and threating Alastor , "Oh holyhell" I said going over to them trying to separate vaggie and Alastor.

~End of charlies pov~

~Back to Renatas' pov ~

I layed on the ground angel passed out on top of me and then Alastor appeared looking down at me.

"What did you want my dear?"  He asked and I dizzily poked him on his head somewhere and I giggled as he shot up and Saw vaggie from behind him cussing him out in spanish and I rolled angel of me and got up charlie  trying to separate the two .
 "Hey Ren your finally drunk!~" I looked at husk who smiled smugly and I just flipped him off and sat on the couch and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok-