Beginnings are fun aren't they?

I awoke to the sound of clattering in the kitchen and my mother yelling at my dad to get his ass out of the kitchen or she'll call the cops. I looked over at my phone to see it was 4 in the morning. " ugh why now." I groaned as I got out of bed and put my bunny slippers on and went into the kitchen to see what all the hollering was about. The yelling had stopped and I saw my dad unconscious on the floor and pans everywhere and marks on the walls from the pans I'm guessing my mother has threw. " Mom WTF DID U DO THAT FOR?!"  I yelled at my mother realizing all the blood from her nose on her shirt , tears that could make an ocean bigger than the pacific. " honey, h- he cheated h- he had hit me when I had asked where he had been for the last 6 hours" I heard a knock at the door I shakily walked over to open it with my breathing and tears starting to blur my vision. I opened the door and the police came in one took my father and my cousin Ryan question my mother." That's all we need to know aunt Harley , I'll make sure he doesn't hurt u or Renata again." He said my name and I looked over at him as he walked over to me and ruffled my already messed up tangled hair." How could I forget my little cousin ." I have some business to take care of, he looked at the police car. " love you both , take care." He then got in the car and drove off with a man who I thought was the honest loving father I thought he was. I closed the door as I walked over to my mom. " what do we do now?" I said looking at her sad sad face" Burn his clothes." Me and mom got my dads clothes and shoved them into the car. And drove off in silence into the woods and about an 1 or 2 later, we stopped somewhere deep in the woods. My mom stopped the car and got out.

Ahh a cliffhanger what should we do?! Lol jk but really hope you liked my beginning !!❤️