Another day in hell

Yes I know I changed but I've always been my fan girl self dear readers. Anyways 200+ followers!! Thank you !!❤️ And can you guys follow this amazing person it would mean a lot @Lindsey_Baddi  thank you! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with pain in my chest as I slowly got up from my bed. Well I don't remember going to bed but I do remember all the static and pain. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror , it was like I was staring at someone else my eyes were black except for the pupil it was white. And my hair I knew it had changed because of the black locks. My teeth were like a vampires well sorta they looked like an animal at the same time. I was fascinated with the look like a fairy god mother came down and proofed me into a demon Cinderella. And my dress my dress was the last gift I had from my mom besides her necklace and earrings but it was made for me. I walked out of the bathroom and just noticed the set of clothes on top od the dresser. Their was a note it read look in the drawers. " Damn" their was a whole set of clothes and underwear . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I could get down today  till later🖤