Shopliftingho's

i dont own the picture! or hazbin hotel! lol 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I showered and put on a dress Niffty had made for me it was sleeveless with black roses on the hem all around and a black velvet fabric like material. after getting ready i went down to the main lobby and ran into ,literally ran into Alastor. Goddamn it i fucking swear he spawns like out of nowhere.He turned his head at me with no mercy in his eyes. fuck well it was nice knowing hell.

"Well hello darling!" wtf did he just greet me? does he have  split personality or something?(please don't come at me  the people who are) "hi?" i just walked away but turned to  Alastor  again smiling that smile of his (this isnt an alastorx reader! so , just a little smut maybe- )   

~later~

After eating breakfast i left the hotel to explore hell some more charlie insisted someone to come with me so i wouldn't get lost or die. can i die again? "hey  Renny when are you gonna talk? you're so quite, i can make you scream if ya want?" he gave me a look i didnt like. "no , thanks" "come on Renny~" "dont call me that"  Then Angel  stud infront of me "when someones says no, it means no"  "fine than, they're plenty of demons here that would  want to do it with me ~" i rolled my eyes than continued walking with a frustrated Angel behind me. we stopped at a store and i got some ice cream while angel was flirting with an angry cashier, i stole some chapstick and signaled Angel to keep talking to the worker ,while i walked out with the stuff i waited for angel a couple of seconds or so till he walked out with a popsicle  in his mouth. "nice shoplifting renny"  would you stop calling me renny?!"  he sucked on his popsicle and pointed it at me  "no" "ugh why do you have to be that way?" ..i have the best idea. 

"hey ..Cocksucker (i got cocksucker from this guy my friend used to date, it was a nickname thing between me and him) since you probably do suck cock~ why dont we pull a prank on Alastor?"  This will be fun i smiled to myself with a spider -demon pulling details and stuff out of his..well ok brain. bleh thats the nicest thing hes ever gonna get from me without me even saying it to him. we kept walking till someone yelled out" hey bitch with the black slutty  dress!" i turned to angel than at the girl who yelled it  a bug demon whore was giving me dirty looks .i scarfed down my ice cream in my mouth. than yelled " me a slut? look at yourself sweetheart" she smiled  and  flew over to me, wth is this bitch trying to do? look bad? "Renny i got th-" i stood infront of angel instead. "no i got this." "suit yourself"  than i heared angel walk a few steps away. "says the one with a porn star?" "im not with him  for sex or any of that shit You do" The bug girl than started to change to something , her full form? probably.  "im gonna fucking kill youu!" i grabbed my  pistol and shot the bug bitch in the wing. she fell and tried to get up but i pinned her down breaking her arm  while she cried in pain. she bit me and scratched me  calling me names i punched her, and she was to busy focusing  on herself i had time to get up and kick her in the face with my heels, and  blood gushed out everywhere from me and mostly the bug, she stopped moving  after i kicked her again. 

I breathed heavily  and  took the bugs bracelet "Ooo! pretty~" i cooed  and put the bracelet on. "holy shit Renny, that was fucking bad ass" "it was nothing, lets go shopping"

~Later~

we arrived  back at the hotel an hour later, me and Angel shoplifted A ton of shops and stores " boi wasn't that fun Renny?" he asked smiling, i chuckled "yes it was Cocksucker" We both laughed and walked into the hotel with A bunch of stuff we "paid for". i decided not to do a prank on Alastor, considering it was my idea because at the time i was mad with Angel.But~ Angel still wanted to do one himself. "Hey guys! you two look like your getting along"  "oh hey charlie" "hey  charlie !we just went shopping and we got you something~" I pulled out  a frappuccino  and gave her it. "Its a  caramel frappe  just so you know"  "Thanks Renata!"  "no problem."  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jusqu'ala la prochaine foi! ( Till next time!)