Just why?!

Ok then-

I dont own Hazbinhotel! Or the picture!

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'ma sociopath serial killer , I left a love note you know I love the thrill of he rush.~" I sang while we all went to get fast food because no one wanted to cook and we were all kinda tired.
" Send me up to heaven " , I sang the next line stroking my hair braiding it and undoing it.
" Heh " Husk said as I said that verse.
" Send you to heaven huh? Are you rooting to make the rehibilation work ? Cause you sure didnt even do holy but you did look like an angel~" I rolled my eyes at husk and Vaggie started at him while Charlie put a hand on her shoulder reassuring her it was ok.
" Shut the fuck up I did my job ok? And it's entertainment so I could lossen up and do what I was meant for but show off my talent" I said ripping open the food that was ordered and shoving it in my mouth .

"Your gonna choke if you swallow that wrong "Bridgill said eating a french fry and Angel just started laughing making me realize what I said and almost choked on my food ,after I spit it out into a napkin I threw it at angel laughing .
" you fucking asshole " I laughed as Charlie and Vaggie watched along with Alastor who kept his usual expression.
"Immatures" Bridgill said who kept eating her fries.
 " Immatures are smart" Angel said throwing food a handful of fries at me ,
" Thanks ..but I already have my own food and you just wasted yours cocksucker" I said picking up a fry that landed on me and ate it.
Angel crossed his arms and huffed as Charlie chimmed .
" Cocksucker? Nicknames? Oo! Fun!" Charlie exclaimed and I just smiled and said .
" you guys can call me Ren for short or anything , just not anything to serious where im uncomfortable .ok? ." Charlie nodded an looked at Vaggie as Vaggie nodded and charlie said
" I'm gonna call you ..er we are just gonna call you Ren for now on." Charlie said smiling and I nodded
" Your my Sis , sis!" Bridgill spoke and I just smiled.
" Your Renny , rennny" Angel said drinking his drink.
"Sugar coat"
husk said drinking as always , " whats that suppose to mean?" I felt everybodys eyes on me then lift away.
"Because your unexpectedly cold underneath when someone triggers your inner demon" He said and looked at everybody else " What? Its true , I almost shit myself when we were at that burlesque club ." He said drinking more.
"True" Vaggie said and everybody agreed ,
" You protected me from that other demon you killed." Bridgill then dropped her fries an I sighed.
 " Yea sure I did, but it was because I wanted to be clear if anyone tried anything , plus , I'm that scary?".
"Yup!" ,"Uhuh" , "sure" .
Alastor kept his usual smile and I felt uncomfortable by the way he was stareing at me an I could tell that was what he was trying to do and he successfully layed back more into the seat.

We arrived somewhere I didn't recognize , and I got out of the vehicle .
 " Damn , where are we?" I watched as Charlie came up next to me and turned around infront of me , " This is my home!" She exclaimed and turned back around as we all followed her to the door ... er.. Doors . 
"Dont worry about anything Renata and please don't freak out when you see Charlie's parents." Vaggie said in a low voice walking inside with me as the doors opened and I sighed.
" Ok" .
I walked inside and omfg I was amazed , the walls were so fancy everything was so fancy and home like.. but rich , rich like.
" Wow this place is amazing!" I said as we all walked to someplace and I sipped my drink.
" It is isn't it!" Charlie said and we kept walking and I was stunned by the look of the place.
"My parents aren't really home and please make yourselves at home , But! Not to much.." Charlie said as we walked into a fancy living room like well.. room.
" Princess your back! An you brought some guest!" A short messy bunned girl said that was dressed like a second hand lady spoke holding some neatly folded towels.
" Hi Helena! Yes you've met Angel dust and Vaggie and .. I don't know about the radio demon-" , " THE WHAT?!" Helena said and looked at me then found Alastor and said Something to Charlie and she murmured
" I knoww my dad wouldn't like it. But it's ok he's with me." I heard Charlie say , as Angel was sexting Al up and Alastor made shadow things appear and angel squeeled quietly and they disappeared when Charlie looked back, and Angel looked frightened and move over to me while Vaggie cussed something in Spanish quietly at Alastor.
" Ehem. Hello Charlie's friends and the ones I've never have met before, it's great to met your acquantince!" Helena said curtsying and quickly sat up straight before the towels fell.
"Hi!" I said and felt my eyes started to feel weird  and I blinked a few times.
" Vaggie is there something wrong with my eyes?-"
I asked rubbing them, then looked at Vaggie.
" Your eyes are yellow!" She said stareing at me as everyone else turned to look at me.
" HOLY HELL THEY ARE" Charlie said with a small smile fading in and out.
"Wow sis thats weird! But cool I guess somewhat-" Bridgill said and angel handed me a smOl- mirror .
"WOAH ..That's weird..." I said studying my eyes in the mirror but then they slowly started showing patches of my original ones." I think they're turning back-" I said and I watched my eyes turn back to their normal white Iris and black eyeball-.

~later~

(Cause-)

I was eating dinner with Charlie in her castle-like home till angel and Bridgill started a food fight and I groaned as Vaggie separated the two of them away from the food,  I kept feeling my eyes sting then tingle , holding up angels hand mirror to my face, my  eyes were their normal ..ER... Hell normal.
  " But why?! I was only having some fun!" Angel yelled at Vaggie as I heard Charlie say something as Bridgill smirked at angel while me And Alastor along with the dissaperence of niffty and ..husk?. I looked under the table and husk was laying on two chairs drunk probably. "Idiots " I said smiling knowing that i was too .
"Renny~" I looked at Angel who was walking towards me and I just looked at him annoyed, "What cocksucker?" 

"Would you pwease help wittle old me~" He said giving me puppy dog eyes ..even though hes a spi-
 "hey sis!" Bridgill said as i threw the food that landed on me Back at her. 

"Show time Angel" I said ducking behind my chair as angel hid behind the one niffty was supposed to sit at,  and grabbed my plate taking a bite out of the food then threw it at Bridgill. I looked from behind the chair and saw that husk was helping her and Alastor just walked out of the room like nothing while charlie and vaggie backed away from us.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so updates are gonna be slow due to problems in my life Rip-