Burlesque!

Burlesque is like comedy/ sexual type of dance thing so if you read then get uncomfortable it's not my fault.. or whatever owo

I do not own Hazbinhotel! Or the Musique! (Music) .

Show me how you burlesque-Christina Aguilera

Or I'm feeling good! - Nina Simon is the singer , what talent!

I was inspired to do this chapter relating to another Hazbinhotel book ! https://my.w.tt/TimuDJnZe8 a X reader . Why a Xreader? Because I can and I need inspiration ok-

(Bur-less-k) the k as in 'K'ill.) Oop-

_______________________________________________________________________

"Im gonna be out I have work to do " I told Charlie walking out of the hotel with Angel and Bridgill.
"Why are you bringing her? I know it's hell but she's still a child." I said getting into the limo an angel following along with the child.
" Hey !She wanted to! don't come at me for her decisions!" He said and huffed.
"Bridgill why .... Er .. your gonna have to stay in my room with Angel some times . Ok?" Bridgill just nodded while angel started complaining .
 " Hey I gotta work too! It's not just you" . He crossed his arms . And I ment all of them . He's so dramatic I rolled my eyes and pulled out a brush and started brushing my hair putting it into a low bun.
" Where are we going exactly?" Bridgill asked and I looked at Angel who was opening his mouth to say something, but closed it after I glared at him throwing a sack of ' His named after 'drug he made' I thought to myself smiling at my thoughts, as the vehicle slowed to a stop at the Burlesque ( Bur- less- k- ) .
"Lets go show starts in a good hour or so. "

~Later~

"Anddd she's sitting in the middle of a fucking pack of pervs,
ANGEL GET YOUR FUCKING ONE NIGHTSTANDS AWAY FROM BRIDGILL RIGHT NOW! IF THEY TOUCH HER I SWEAR ILL FUCKING KILL THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW!!" I yelled at angel in costume already and ready to slice and dice up some dick wads.
" Again!? The fuck Ren , Wait- did you say Bridgill was with them?
" He said walking over to me where I was standing behind the curtain , as he signaled for me to lace the sinches of the corset while he looked out.
" She's a strong kid , she can handle them." He said as I finished tying and he turned towards me , " But I'll kill their asses if they touch her , after- I get some good- "
" Shut the fuck up" I said signaling on of the security guys from behind the curtain pointing over to the guy staring at Bridgill lustfully .

Ugh ..what a fucking thirsty perverted sex offender.

I thought , then grabbed a knife in the wall and threw it at the now slowly dying demon the security was holding up by the coller ( did I spell that right? XD).
" Toss him" I said and he threw the demon who was dying slowly to me on the stage.
 " Hey Ren the shows about to start!" A girl named Rebecca said as her curled Auburn hair bounced.
Rebecca was a petite winged girl with light red eyes almost a pink shade , who also was wondering hell one day and was token in by Angie, angel had told me that she was a hooker in her past life but she was forced too by her parents.

Angie (Angela) is a beautiful green shoulder length haired , white rabbit with a thick New Jersey accent, who is dating Rebecca recently with wavy hair like mine but short.

Hapry is like Angel dust in a way , a gay guy who likes to where regularly only slacks with a kinky looking sweater , but not to kinky. He's always flirting with me like Angel does just to see my reactions , most of the time he helps me curl my hair and the others when we need help.

Catherine is a strawberry blond that hates me but is bound to her work and still listens to me even though she doesn't really like me. She's skeptical about some things but is a really good singer.she has brown eyes and human like features except for her elk antlers and pfft- she has a tail.