Who knew?

OWO I don't own Hazbinhotel or the drawing!!! this amazing being does! Error-Clasne go follow them owo.

_______________________________________________________________________

  "After we find her a room not to far from sight" , Vaggie spoke with a hand on her hip looking over at the radio demon who wasn't paying attention and was brushing his sleeve off then looked all happy again. ( Omg I can imagine this and omg it's adorable! * Dying from cutness noises*,  lol sorry I find alot of things cute). 
"Yes I suppose we should , but I don't think Alastor hurts kids or puts any Vooduo  witchy things on the-" Charlie had stopped talking , I looked behind me and saw Angel dust holding his pig Fat nuggets and Bridgill on his back.
 " What?" Angel asked as he walked up to us.
" Nothing I , I just didn't know you were good with kids" Charlie said looking surprised as so me and Vaggie. " Yea yea sure I am so what?" He let Bridgill down and held onto Fat nuggets still while looking over at Alastor that I had just noticed was standing right behind me , by angels flirty expression he always makes when he sees his
' Strawberry pimp'  ugh. " Hey their strawberry pimp~"  I knew it.

" Oh angel my perverted friend-

"Ok then " I said and walked over to an open space to where it's a complete circle looking well.. circle.
" Renata!" Bridgill ran up to me and hugged my waist.
 " Yes?" I asked , " Who's that?" She pointed at Alastor and Alastor just starred at me.
 " Tha-"
  " Come my darling and we'll have a splendid time together!-"  I jumped at alastors sudden appearance out of thin air.
"Don't touch her you bastard!" Vaggie was infront of me and Bridgill holding up her spear at Alastor as I backed up a little taking Bridgill with me.
" I only wanted to make friends with the little demon , but I guess I'll have to wait for your consent-" Alastor looked at Vaggie and I could feel tension between them

" Ha- who am I kidding? Its hell!"  I blinked then looked at to where Bridgill was standing and instead was Alastor looking down at her with a soft expression.

  " Just  leave the goddamn kid alone" husk spoke from over at the bar drinking as always. Alastor ignored him and held his hand out to bridgill, as this was happening I watched ready to grab my pistol if he tried anything.
" Hello my darling! What your name?"  Alastor spoke and Vaggie started to say something but Charlie put a hand out sincerely.
  " Bridgill" she poked alastors hand.
She knew not to fall into anything, smart kid. I thought to myself as I watched Alastor. He sat up straight keeping a soft expression an put his hands behind his back.

" What a lovely name for an adorable being!-" 

  Ok then. He's kinda making me relax a bit but I'm not letting my guard down, for the safety of Bridgill, she survived in hell for a six year old , I don't think minors would survive here with all of the destruction and chaos.
   " Thank you" Bridgill said and then angel spoke .
" If your good with children then your good in the bed to make our own~."  I groaned and gave angel a ' Really what the fuck'  look.

  " What?! I'm just trying to get strawberry pimp laid here!" He said and put Fat nuggets down.
" No one wants to know that!" I lazily said.
" I'ma go sleep now Charlie, Vaggie em er.. maybe angel and husk watch Bridgill in case anything, just wake me up if you need me" i walked over to the elevator glaring at Alastor.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ok I won't be on next week but when I come back the updates will be a little slower.