Lazy day

I don't own Hazbinhotel!! And the drawing is mine! (More like a gift?-) @Error-Clasne is the original Owner of this Oc. uwu. (I know it said they braided her hair but I sorta forgot and I just continued it anyways so-
enjoy^^

________________________________________________________________________________

When we arrived at the hotel Bridgill rushed inside and everyone adored Bridgills make over and her hair due.
 "Hey guys" I said walking in after Bridgill and set down a few shopping bags from earlier along with some fast food I decided to get while we were walking back here to the hotel. 
  "Hey Renata!" Charlie said walking up to me and i smiled slightly sighing.
 "Hey" I said and sat on the couch ,
"Wheres vaggie?" I said looking around I picked up the fast food bag and took out a fry and offered it to charlie and she accepted it and ate it while i then took out a hell burger.
 "She is... Honestly I have no idea were she went-"  Charlie said and took a bite out of my food. 
  "Hmm" I said and swallowed my food.
 "Maybe she's in the bathroom?" I said and she nodded a little worried.
"Hold on i'll call her" Charlie said getting up and walking away while I ate.

After a minute or so Charlie came over to me and Vaggie who looked annoyed but loving with her. 
"There you are" I said finishing my food and gave charlie and vaggie the rest of my fries, "Thanks" vaggie said as charlie at a french  frie. 
"No problem!" I said and then we went back to relaxing on the couch then I stood up taking a sip from my drink and then i walked into the kitchen throwing away my trash. 

"Hey vaggie!" I said when I saw the kitchen counter and the floor. 
"Yea?" She said coming into the kitchen and seeing what i was looking at.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "WHO THE HELL LEFT THE KITCHEN A MESS?" She yelled and I flinched when she yelled from the sudden outburst i wasn't really ready for. 
"Not me" I said with my hands up and walked out of the kitchen and back to charlie who was eating the fries still and watching tv with a worried face from vaggie's yelling. 
  "Don't worry Someone was doing something" I said to charlie as she weakly smiled at me and walked into the kitchen to calm vaggie down.
 "THIS IS A HOTEL FOR REHABILITATION CHARLIE" Vaggie said walking out of the kitchen Charlie following behind her.
 "I bet it was that Radio Demon" Vaggie said growling and charlie  talked to her then she finally calmed down a bit.
"Maybe? like anyone could have went in there and started slicing up whatever has blood oozing from it" I said and I facepalmed on how stupid I said what i said wasn't really important. 

"Yeah" Charlie said and then vaggie sighed. 

"Where's Niffty?" SHe said and and out of the bloom Niffty came instantly after she was asked for. "How- ugh never mind can you clean up the kitchen please and i'll find out who left it a mess" Vaggie said her head in her hand. 

"Yes m'am!" Niffty said and went of into the kitchen. 

"Ok so i'll just be in my room if you guys need me-" I said being cut off by bridgill who was running up to us and she gleamed at us. 

"Hey bridgill" I said and picked her up as vaggie and charlie stared at us in aw. 

"I wanna go watch tv now" Bridgill said and she started to climb out of my arms so I helped her down and she went off. 

"Anyways, Im gonna go to my room. goodluck finding who did it" I said and walked off going to my room.

~A few hours later~

I woke up to a knock at my door and I slowly got up still groggy from my nap and I dragged myself to the door and opened it.
 "Hey Renata! We found who it was and it wasn't blood it was red hair dye but the smell of blood was coming from the freezer full of bloody meat in zip lock bags that belonged to Alastor and the red substance was Angel dust." Charlie said and I clapped my hands together. 
"Wow. you guys are amazing at figuring out things" I said and I barely just noticed Vaggie next to her who had her arms folded as charlie spoke and I started consuming whats going on around me. 

"Thanks. well you can go now and do what you were doing this case is closed!" Charlie said and giggled a bit as vaggie stared at her with loving eyes and i smiled. 

"Well thanks for letting me know I'll be down for dinner later on if not im sleeping or either busy watching or snacking instead" I said and slowly closed the door as they then said their goodbyes and I closed the door locking it. 

"I like this place" I said and threw myself onto my bed and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

eee-