Bonding time

I own the drawing!!! I colored it after not wanting to and made up my mind I did want to color it-
I DONT OWN HAZBINHOTEL THOUGH!! you all should know that by now for those who don't im not sorry.-(just kidding im being a bxtch sorry).

________________________________________________________________________________

After walking past Alastor while eating my sandwich I walked over to a sopha in the lobby and sat for a while finishing my sandwich and drinking a drink I found in the fridge.
"HI SIS-" I heard and almost gun pointed Bridgill with pistol in hand and my juice in the other. "GOSH DAMN IT-" I said and Bridgill just stared at me like I was really that dumb.
"WHY"D YOU POINT ME WITH YOUR GUN?! You do know we have powerful beings here in this hotel right?" She said and I nodded putting my pistol back in my garter.
 "Yeah.. I know but its hell and we gotta protect ourselves from being attacked and all that."

 I said getting up off the couch and walking up to the front desk where charlie should have been. "Hmm, Oh they got a bell thing mah bob" I said and rung the bell.
"AHHH, Oh hey Renata! What did you need?" Charlie said from behind the desk and I looked at her confused.
"Were you sleeping under the desk?" I asked and looked at Bridgill who just shrugged.

"Ah yes I was..But what did you need exactly?" She asked again and I jolted in 'oh' and gave her my room key.
" Save it for me again please." I said, "Oh your going out again? Ok.. do you wanna take the limo?" She said and I shook my head.

 "Nah I'll be fine thanks Charlie" I spoke and turned to walk away and she said .
"Okay.. JUST BE SAFE!" She said and laughed nervously. 
  "Where are you going?" Bridgill said walking with me the the doors of the hotel.
"Hmm, Im just going out, you wanna come too?" I said and Bridgill looked at me with I swear shining eyes.   
 "Yeah! Lets go!" She said and I chuckled a bit opening the door so I can walk out.

After a little while of walking around the streets of hell with bridgill who was eating cotton candy and had soda in hand, While I had a slurpie and a cinnamon roll which was half eaten. Bridgill stopped walking and gasped,
"CAN WE GO TO THE BURLESQUE CLUB?" She said jumping up a bit and I nodded smiling a bit. "Lets go see the girls" You said then walking the way towards where the club was at not to far into the city.

~Later on~

"Anddd were here!" I said carrying Bridgill who had got tired off walking on the way to the club. On the way here we got Ice cream and got past perverts by ...disposing of them.
"YAY!-" Bridgill said kicking herself off me and I put her down ans she ran to the doors and I followed her as she walked in.With my guard up I walked through the hall and I could hear music growing louder as I walked towards the door to actually go in with security standing there he nodded to me as I waved.
"Hi Miss Renata" He said and I smiled.
"Hi ricky" I said And put my hand on bridgill so he knew She was a visitor.
"This is my sister .Bridgill" I said and he looked at bridgill.
 "Hi miss Bridgill" He said and then opened the door for me And I walked in with bridgill.
 I always loved making an entrance so I had Bridgill watch out so I didn't accidentally hit her. 
 I cleared my throat as Catherine finished her performance with Kaley and I decided to make myself more known then get looked at and security not know im here except for Ricky outside of the doors. 
 So I walked through the whole place with bridgill, glaring at someone who was staring at below me. I left bridgill sitting down on the stage the security recognizing me allowing me to get onto the stage, the security helped me up onto the side of the stage and I stood on it with my hands on my hips.
"Hello everyone" I said then walked in through the curtain where I ran into Angie.
"What are you doing doing here Renata?" She said quietly her sweet thic New Jersey accent ringing through my ears .
"Bridgill wanted to see you guys and i said yes thats what Im doing here".
I said then Angie nodded slightly pushing me the side of the stage.
"The curtains gonna rise in any second for my part, I'll talk to you later" Angie said and I quickly scrambled into the side of the curtain as It then rose. I walked in more back stage and I saw everyone except Angel dust and Rebecca. 
  "well hello my people" I said and everyones busy state changed and looked at me with lit up eyes.
 " Renata! what are you doing here?" Hapry said wearing my shade of lip stick and i put my hands on my hips pretending to be mad at them.
 "Oh- Im sorry Rena" Hapry said and I laughed .
"Its alright ! go and finish getting ready you know that lipstick is only for emergencies when you are the lead- WAIT- YOUR LEADING TONIGHT!?" I said confused and happy. This was the first time Hapry was ever gonna Lead the main stage since they joined and we never had them lead incase hate would be put onto them for being a club filled with 'probably straight only wanting girls' club.
 "YEAH! I KNOW IM EXCITEDLY ANXIOUS!!" They said a little too loud. But luckily everyone was loud at the bar and the music was blaring out most of the time.
"Good for you Hapry!" I hugged them and they hugged back quickly.
"Oh- I brought someone-" I said being cut off by Angie walking in to the back of the stage with Bridgill. 

~Time skip brought to you by Cherri bomb and her boredom~

"BYEEE" Me and Bridgill said together in sync as we walked out the back door of the club. Bridgill had a makeover done by Angie and Hapry had done her hair into a cute braided pony tail with a pink faded color of pink, While that was being done I performed out on stage giving Hapry time to do two things without much worry and spend some time with Bridgill and express my talent on stage.
 "That was fun sissy" Bridgill said and I looked down at her and smiled. "Yes it was" I replied back and looked up again to where we were at now, "Lets go back to the hotel its been a long day". I said and Bridgill sighed and just said 'ok'.

  As when we were able to see the hotel from at least a few blocks away I sighed and put Bridgill down from my back.
"You can walk the rest of the way there...its not far" I said and Bridgill yawned as we started walking again towards the hotel.

________________________________________________________________________________

So yea.-