Wrong Dorm

Harry rolled over with a groan rubbing his eyes. He sat up seeing a sleeping Ron Weasley. Harry reached to the side for his trunk pausing when he felt another person. A sleeping Neville rolled over curling up against Harry before opening his eyes surprise in them. They both yelped.

Harry jumped back.

"Blood hell!" He snapped falling out of the bed the commotion waking Ron and the other.

Ron rolled over.

"Whats going on man?" He asked his eyes shooting open seeing Harry.

"Potter!" He snapped grabbing his wand. "How the hell did you get in here!?" Ron snapped.

Harry was confused at first slowly raising his hands before almost rolling his eyes.

"Lets all just calm down clearly there's been a misunderstanding. A long night" he stated slowly rising "I'll just be on my way." Harry turned to Neville. "Sorry about that Nev" he stated surprised with his new found confidence.

Neville looked surprised "How do you know my name?" He went to ask as Ron cut him off.

"How the HELL did you get into our dormitory!" Ron all but yelled wand still tight in his hand.

Harry had to think fast.

"I haven't the slightest idea but maybe Ginny would know" he stated with a wink. A look of surprise crossed Ron's face. Giving Harry enough time to duck as a hex was thrown his way. Harry ran out the room.

He ran down the spiral stairs and past several students whos jaws dropped when they saw him. He ran into Seamus who was walking in.

"My bad!" He yelled back running down the stairs and down a corridor before turning into a room shutting the door.

Harry leaned against the door catching his breath.

Harry raised his hand to his neck sighing when he felt the time turner. Maybe he shouldn't have gone back. He took the time turner out slowly looking at it before noticing a window in the room. Harry paused taking a second before realizing where he was.

FLASHBACK
(two weeks before Sirius death)

Harry walked up the school path still dresses in his quidditch gear. He held his broom and helmet in one hand practice having ended early.

"What does it mean" he muttered to himself trying to decipher one of Voldemorts dreams.

Harry suddenly tripped lost in thought cursing loudly watching his helmet roll down the hill off the path.

Harry groaned rising grabbing his broom. He rubbed his knee walking to the right picking up his helmet hearing light laughter.

Harry paused. He knew that laugh.

"Shhhhhh stop it Dean! You know I'm sensitive there" came Ginnys voice.

"Awww come on babe, we're all alone and you know Potter is still at practice. Mmmm now losen up" Dean replied.

Harry shook his head. Knowing his shouldn't.

Harry took one step, then another before slowly turning the corner. He walked slowly up to a castle window peering inside.

There sat Ginny in Dean Thomas' lap. Harry didn't have to see her face. Her long ginger hair gave it away. Their lips were locked and as far as Harry could see Dean's hands were lost in Ginnys shirt.

Harry stepped back dropping his helmet. This time it was heard.

Harry ducked watching the two of them pull away.

Ginny looked around buttoning up her shirt.

Dean laughed stopping her from buttoning the last button.

"calm down my red rose. It was probably just a bird" he stated l pulling her close laying soft kisses on her neck.

Ginnys eyes still scanned the room alert. She shook her head.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else.." she stated causing Dean to pull back.

"We've been doing this for almost 5 months Gin. " Dean stated

Harrys heart dropped. Harry and ginny had ony been dating for 10 months.

Dean continued "No one has found us and noone will" he ran his hand through Ginnys hair. Leaning closer to her ear .

"Not even the boy who lived" he whispered.

Ginnys breath hitched. She enjoyed the thrill of it all.

Harry watched as Ginny stopped looking around the room and back up into Dean's eyes with a small nod.

Dean smiled crashing his lips against hers as he lifted Ginnys petite frame. This time she wrapped her legs around him as Dean held her up against the wall his hand disappearing again.

Harry turned away sick barely able to see the path from his tears.

*End flashback*

Harry shook his head. This was where Ginny had broken his heart. He slide the time turner back under his shirt. He didn't want to go back..

Harry sighed opening the door stepping out. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Hey Potter! Did I just catch you leaving a shagging session this early?" Came a voice full of humor.

Harry looked up seeing a tall slightly tanned blonde named Draco Malfoy walking over to him.

Harry stepped back out of instinct.

Draco paused. Harry could see confusion in Dracos eyes.

"Harry you okay?" Draco asked.

Very few times in Harrys life had Draco ever called him his real name and never had he called him with concern.

Harry shook his head holding his hand up.

"T-This is too much." Harry got out.
He hadn't thought this through.

Harry found his breath quickening. Maybe it was from where he was, the lack of sleep he had or the confusion but he could tell he was having a panic attack.

Harry slid down the wall head in his hands. Trying to count down from 10.

Hands were gripping Harrys shoulders.

Harry looked up seeing Draco. His lips were moving but Harry couldn't hear anything. He could feel his hands shaking. He couldn't remember the last time he had a panic attack, but for some reason it didn't feel new. He could feel the darkness creeping in yet again.

Harry suddenly felt his face being pulled up. Dracos clear blue eyes piercing into Harrys.

"Harry whats going on? Hey look at me!"

Harry could barely hear Dracos voice.

Harry was still breathing too fast, almost inhumanly fast. He looked past Draco seeing black spots everywhere before his head fell forward onto Dracos shoulder losing consciousness.