Chapter 31: Someone Knows

WE ARE AT 99K reads! I love and appreciate you all! 😭😭🥹

🚨Be sure to LIKE, VOTE UP & FOLLOW ME🚨

I'll keep this quick! I'm REALLY sorry for the radio silence! I got a pretty bad case of Covid & had to be and got some effects including memory problems which made ya girl have to reread her own story! 🤦🏽‍♀️  It took a sec but I'm back! That being said I've had time to figure out where this is going!:)

Anyways that's why this took so long. You guys have waited long enough so heres the next chapter! Be sure to Enjoy, follow & leave comments! It makes things more fun for me:)

_____________________________________

Harry sat in Severus office. He had been called there before breakfast. Severus came through the floo network.

"Great you're here Harry. I wanted to be the first to let you know-" Severus was cut off as the floo network activated.

James came walking through wearing a Hogwarts Professor robe.

"I said wait five minutes Potter, not 5 seconds." Severus muttered before gesturing at James.

"He's the new DADA teacher?" Harry asked.

"Not yet." Severus stated. "He insists that he'll only take it if it's okay with you."

Harry looked over at James.

"You'll be here the rest of the year?" Harry asked.

James nodded.

"I'll be here for however long Severus will let me." James stated.

"That position is rumored to be cursed." Harry stated.

He watched James smile lightly.

"It's been so called cursed since I was a student. I won't be leaving." James stated.

Harry nodded rising.

"Then I don't see that being a problem. I should head to breakfast. I'll see you down there Sev......Professor."

Harry then turned leaving the office and going to the great hall pausing when he noticed Draco wasn't there.

"Anyone know where Dray is?" Harry asked sitting at the table

Blaise looked up.

"Figured he was with you." Blaise stated. "I woke up and both your beds were empty."

Harry looked around before looking at the front of the table as Severus entered and rose.

"Just a moment of everyone's time. I would like to introduce our new Defense against the Dark Arts instructor Professor Potter." He stated

James walked in from a side door as the professors clapped. Several students glancing at Harry who clapped lightly.

"You're dads the new professor?" Blaise's asked surprised.

"Birth father, but yes. If anything before he "died" he was one of the best Aurors." Harry stated turning to his food eating.

"It's not weird?" Eli asked.

Harry shrugged.

"I don't really know him like that so if anything he's another professor....but one that'll stay" Harry finished eating. "Now enough with the questions." He muttered.