Chapter 10

Harry sat in Severus classroom sipping a pepper me up. He told Severus everything.

"Lastly I remembered...Ron throwing a punch and he attacked me with a bombardo "

Harry rubbed his shoulder as Severus nodded.

"That means you're adjusting and catching up. This is good. Might I add your power is growing as well. Lets get you to pompey now. Im sure Draco will be waiting there."

Harry nodded rising walking out and beside him.

"Uh hey Sev...what do you do if someone has something on you?" Harry asked quietly.

Severus rose an eyebrow.

"Is it something that can ruin you? How did they find out." He asked

"It was something I did before the accident and apparently they've been holding it over me for a year and a half. So potentially it could hurt me and people I care about."

Severus nodded.

"You have two options then. Accept what's to come. Or give them a taste of their own medicine. One way or another you'll survive and if you need to talk more. You know where to find me" he concluded as they got to the hospital wing.

Harry nodded.

"Thanks Sev." He smiled.

The two walked inside.

Harry saw Eli in bed his leg propped up as Pompey came guiding Harry along.

"It took you two long enough. Now sit" she sat Harry down. Snape watching over.

Pompey scanned over Harry. "Good news. Nothings broken, but you have hyper extended your shoulder. I can fix that and your body needs rest. He'll be fine here Severus. Im gonna wrap his shoulder and arm. Then give him a few potions" she said gesturing Harry to take his shirt off.

Harry obeyed. Severus nodded watching her start.

"If you need me call. I'll be back after you rest Harry" he turned leaving.

Harry laid his head back letting out a sigh flinching when he hit his shoulder.

"Thanks again Pompey" he said.

Pompey nodding. "Of course. Now I'll be back with the potions" she dissappeard into her office.

Harry closed his eyes.

"How we doing over there Eli?" He asked.

Eli responded.

"Peachy keen!" He replied sarcastically. "I want you to know I was about to win that game!"

Harry smiled.

"No doubts about that. Its been pushed back again because of Weasley."

Eli nodded "Makes sense. You'll be able to play and win. I'm out for 2 weeks." He said.

The two were quiet.

Harry opened his eyes looking at him before rising sitting beside his bed.

"You ok?" Harry asked. "What happened was nerve wrecking."

Eli shrugged.

"How'd you know he was gonna do it again?" He asked.

Harry sat back.

"Honestly I got a flashback of when he attacked me. It was the same moves and I didn't want anyone else hurt like me"

Eli nodded.

"Thanks by the way. I was stuck and well..."

Harry nodded putting his hand on Eli's shoulder.

"Don't thank me. You trusted me and took the leap of faith"