11

1K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Remember to star, comment & vote up! The more interaction the better! I'm also looking for someone to bounce idea off of! Anyways back to the story!

_________________________________________________________

**********The Next Morning**********

Harry rolled out of bed sliding his quidditch practice clothes on groggy.

Harry sat on the bed sliding his shoes on. Part of him wondering how it felt. Everything George had said still surprising him but deep down not a super shock.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Earth to Harry! You ready?" Came Dracos voice.

Harry nodded. "Uh yeah sorry" he ran his hand through his hair.

Draco sighed but nodded already dressed holding out an apple.

Harry smiled "I still have the one from yesterday. Thanks" he grabbed that one munching on it. 

"It's my first day back. Let's get going"

Harry walked down the quidditch path with Draco yawning.

Draco rose an eyebrow. "Long night?"

Harry shrugged. "Not too long..."

Draco kept walking. "Oh really? I woke up and you were gone."

Harry rose an eyebrow he stopped. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Harry come on don't do that" Draco sighed. "where were you? I just want you safe...."

Harry looked back at the castle. "Don't worry about it. You sound like your mom. Now we have a game to prepare for." Harry continued walking only for Draco to grab his wrist.

"We swore we'd never keep secrets..." he said quietly.

Harry suddenly tensed up leaning against Draco

*Flashback- A few weeks after moving in with the Malfoys*

Harry suddenly sat up finding himself in a cold sweat. He reached over for his glass of water knocking it over shattering loudly.

Rustling was heard then "Lumos" as the door creaked open

Draco stood peaking his 13-year-old head in glowing wand in his hand "You okay?" He asked stepping In "You looked soaked" he repaired the glass.

Harry nodded. This was the 4th time this week he had woken up with nightmares of uncle Vernon beating him. Harry looked out the window. Every night he had been casting silencing charms. But now the exhaustion of tossing, turning and silent screams were catching up. The last thing he wanted to do was disturb the household.

Mrs.Malfoy came walking in. "Everything okay boys? I heard a crash"

She looked at Harry.

"Honey, are you feeling well? What do you need?" She asked walking over sitting on the bed feeling his forehead.

Harry instinctively flinched back. Narissa rose an eyebrow.

"Let me go get you some water" she picked up the glass walking out.

Draco sat on the bed swinging his legs.

"You know they're not gonna hurt you anymore right? Mom dad and I won't allow them. No one can touch us Malfoys" he said

Harry didn't say anything pulling his legs up looking around his room the size of Dudley's rooms and uncle Vernons room put together.