Chapter 23: Hey Blondie

Special shout out to htaed_76 ExousiaLucifer   EvertonSabadinPortol dariagryffindor
Drarry1968 & laneless_bae Just to name a few!

Thank you and EVERYONE else for your support & urging me that that last chapter shouldn't be in end!

Be sure to fav, comment and follow me if you haven't!
_____________________________________

The first few days of Summer passed by quickly. Harry mostly healing. After the third task it ends up he needed a lot more attention to his wounds. Attention that Draco seemed to be ready to give

Harry laid on his stomach shirtless as Draco muttered some healing spells.

"You know...I never realized how many scars you had Harry." Draco stated.

Harry nodded feeling slightly vulnerable.

"Yeah. I think you and most people assume I have the body of Merlin...In reality I'm moreso just a guy tasked with a heavy burden and everyone has unrealistic expectations. Over time they turn into a dull ache and you get use to it." Harry stated.

Draco stopped talking.

"Sit up will you?" Draco asked sitting back.

Harry sat up facing him.

"I don't think that...firstly I think your insanely hot. My only expectation is for you to love me exactly how much I love you." Draco stated pulling Harry's face close to his kissing him lightly.

Harry smiled nodding kissing back before pulling back.

"I can definitely do that. Thanks Blonde. Will you be sleeping in here with me?" Harry asked playing his Draco's pajamas buttons.

"He'll be sleeping in his very own and comfortable room while here." Severus stated having just arrived.

Harry groaned as Draco smiled lightly rising.

"Is that necessary?" Harry asked.

Tom walked in beside Severus.

"It is, he'll be right across from your room. Technically within shouting distance. If you leave the doors open you'll be able to see in." Severus stated

Severus smiled.

"It's summer but I also expect my two Slytherin perfects to get their work done within the first month so tomorrow you'll be doing that." Severus stated.

"And after you're done with that I can begin teaching you two wandless magic. You both have mastery in Occlumency." Tom stated. "So you two are going to have a productive Summer. Goodnight." Tom finished taking Severus hand walking off.

"I still can't believe Severus has a partner ... and one that he lets pull him around" Draco stated. By now of course Draco had been filled in and sworn to secrecy.