Chapter 7

Harry watched Severus look at at the time turner his gears turning.

"So then this explains your temporary memory blank"

Harry nodded.

"How far back did you do?" Snape asked.

"Back to first year. I made a lot of mistakes so 5ish years"

Severus rubbed his temples before speaking "I assumed since I gave this to you it had to be something important. The good news is then that medically there's nothing wrong with you"

Harry nodded before Severus continued.

"The bad news is since you went back your memories will come at different times. Your muscle memories first then so on. Noone has gone that far back before. It takes A LOT of power and energy. "

"Well I did win the Triwizard Tournament" Harry stated joking before pausing seeing Severus face. "Did I say something wrong?"

Severus shook his hhead.

"Messing with time is dangerous but also the timeline you had is gone. We don't have the Tournament until next year, It hasn't even been announced"

Harrys eyes shot up. "Then what happened last year? Is Cedric Diggory still alive?"

Severus nodded. "Cedric Diggory is alive why wouldn't he be? Actually don't answer that. Tell me everything from your other line"

Harry nodded sitting.

1 hour later

Harry got to his fourth year before there was a knock on the door before Draco walked in.

"Its been an hour and 45 is he telling you his life story?" Draco asked pausing when he saw he had interrupted.

Severus looked up.

"It seems it has been almost two hours. Let's continue this later Harry."

Harry nodded standing.

"Look forward to it" he turned walking beside Draco this time the quiet one.

"Sooooo what did you and Sev talk about?"

Harry shrugged. "Things I remembered. Apparently it's all jumbled up until this morning" he stated.

Draco nodded. "Can he fix it?"

Harry nodded "Yeah. It's just gonna take time and come in waves that's why I'm gonna be meeting with him more to speed things along."

Draco nodded. "So about what you do remember. Do you remember anything about yesterday?"

Harry looked at Draco shaking his head.

Draco nodded a small frown on his face.

"No...should I?" Harry asked.

Draco shook his head "I wish you did but it makes since you don't"

Harry and Draco walked silently to their common room then their shared room. Harry changed into his pajamas while talking.

"So uh Daphne.. how long have her and I been a thing?" He asked.

Draco replied.