Chapter 28: Holiday break

Welcome back! The next chapter may be the last one of this series! This one is more of a happy one:) Just a heads up!
Thanks for the love!
_____________________________________

He was alive?

Harry sat silently.

Hermiones news was shocking to say the least.

Harry sat back against the couch.

Where the hell had he been?!

Harry felt someone shake his shoulder, but that didn't matter. He had thought him and Dumbledore were stalled but little did Harry know they were looking for James.

Harry snapped back into reality as Tom bent down infront of him.

"Can you hear me Harry? I know that is a lot to take in..." Tom said.

Harry nodded feeling Toms worry.

"I'm just trying to take it all in..... You said he was dead.." Harry said.

Tom sat.

"To my understanding he was. After your mother he went crazy, left you and went after Dumbledore himself. There was an explosion and all that was left was your fathers finger. Quite a few muggles died." Tom explained.

Harry nodded.

"I guess this doesn't change anything. He still left." Harry stated.

Harry could feel Toms eyes on him.

"It's okay to be upset Harrison..." Tom said touching Harry's shoulder.

"I'm less upset and more pissed actually, but at the end of the day he didn't raise me. He left me. You, Sev and Lucius did that" Harry rose pausing as he swayed.

Tom guided him back to the couch.

"Give that potion a few minutes then we'll be sending you and Granger back to Hogwarts." Tom stated

"You've gotta be kidding me Tom. Come on!" Harry complained.

Tom shook his head..

"As serious as Severus, now drink Harrison. You went through a lot in the last two hours. I want you as better as can be."

"We just got you back Tom." Harry muttered drinking the potions.

Tom nodded .

"I know but you'll see me over Holiday it's a few days. Lucius will you bring them back to Hogwarts please?" Tom asked.

Lucius nodded rising tossing in some floo powder.

"Let's get going."

....

Harry walked into Severus office surprised to find him talking to no one other than Umbridge and three other teachers.

"Harrison!" Severus said striding over hugging him.

Harry welcomed it.

Once Sev let go Harry stepped back. Severus had a sling on.

Harry looked around seeing Umbridge drawing his wand.

"I Um...what's going on?" Harry asked scanning the room. "What happened to you Sev"

"I'm fine Harry." Sev said gripping Harry shoulder.

"As for what's going on, Umbridge here is saying you attacked her with a curse." McGonagall said.

"How? I have my wand right here...." Harry said holding it up. Glad that Hermione had given McGonagall an illusion one.