Chapter 36

Harry returned to his room.

The past few days had passed rather quickly and every other night he had gone to speak with James. He took a shower before walking out in his pajamas beginning to pack as Draco came walking in.

"Will you be riding the express back?"

Harry shook his head.

"I won't, I actually won't be going home. Myself Tom Sev and maybe James will be staying at Tom's villa over Summer." He stated.

Draco walked over sitting in his bed.Harry walked over sitting beside him.

"Is there any point in asking if I can come or visit?"

Harry smiled.

"I'd hope so. My magic isnt well and I'd rather depend on you. However I'm not sure if they'll let anyone" Harry stated.

He watched Draco give a small smile looking down. Harry felt Draco's pinky on his.

"I'm not sure where we stand...but I miss you"

Harry smiled lightly."I miss you too Dray."

Draco turned towards him leaning slowly."Then is this okay? I'll be gentle. I know you're still healing."

Harry nodded as Draco's lips met his. He felt Draco's hand on his thigh then arm gently wrap around him.Harry smiled as Draco lowered him on his bed.

"This is more than okay." Harry said reaching out touching Draco's face and reaching out to close the curtains as Draco kissed his neck.Harry felt his hand meet air before turning his head.

"Wait...Draco, where are your curtains?" Harry asked.

Draco sat up glancing aside.

"I took them down, after what happened when you got back... I want you to always know and see that I'm here." Draco said quietly.

Harry pushed himself up with a smile.

"I love you, but you don't have to do that. It was only one time" He said touching Draco's face before leaning in kissing him gently

"I know, but I want to..."Draco stated.

Harry kissed Draco again before yawning.

"Why don't you sleep with me in my bed? That way we'll have privacy"

...

Harry stood at the Hogwarts express station. Severus stood a few feet away. They still weren't on the best of terms but Harry appreciated how he was around more even if it was to watch all the other students board safely.

"You'll owl us when you're safe and at home?" Blaise asked.

Harry nodded.

"Of course." He gave Blaise a nod before watching him, the Twins, and Granger leave.

"Hi, Harry.."Harry turned around finding Luna.

"Hi, Luna."

"I get it if you don't want to hang out this summer but my floo is always open." She stated.

Harry nodded."I won't be be hangning out with anyone this summer except my dad's, but Luna...Eli's mom told me to bury the weight of Eli's death and I think you should do the same yeah?"

Luna nodded."I'll try. I'll see you over the Summer if you can."

Harry watched Luna run towards the others walking rather close to Neville....When had that happened?

Harry rose an eyebrow before feeling gentle hands wrap around his waist immediately recognizing Draco touch as he set his chin on Harry's shoulder.

"I've noticed they're gotten rather close as well" Draco stated.