Chapter 18: Tom Riddle

"Voldemort!? You want him to teach me Sev? I know you have a plan but he killed Sirius!" Harry snapped

Severus casted a privacy spell. "In your OLD timeline he did Harrison, but in this timeline he's never willingly harmed ANYONE in your family."

Harrison shook his head. "You're suppose to be my father. You know...someone who looks out for me"

Severus sighed. "Harry this IS me looking out for you. He's the most powerful man I know. Yes he took the wrong path but now he's trying to make amends. We all make mistakes. I wouldn't suggest it unless I trusted it was safe and our only option ."

"Maybe you being my fathers a mistake" Harry muttered before realizing what he said seeing the hurt and surprise in Severus eyes.

"I didn't m-" Harrison started.

Severus shook his head holding his hand out stopping him. "It's late. You should return to your quarters." He walked to the doors opening them.

"Sev come on-" Harrison tried again.

"NOW Potter!" Severus said curtly.

Harry flinched lowering his head as he walked out the door glancing back as he heard the door close.

He quickly made his way back to the Slytherin common room and up to his room.

Draco looked up standing.

"That was quick." He stated. "Ready to find Blaise?

Harrison turned punching the wall before walking over to the bed shoving his books off.

"Harry.. wait what's wrong?" Draco asked walking over.

Harry cradled  hand. "What ISNT wrong Draco?"

Draco rose an eyebrow before grabbing some healing cream.

"Let me see your hand...the walls are spelled not to break. So you've probably broken your hand." Draco stated sitting on the bed.

"Great" Harrison muttered sitting beside him.

"So?" Draco asked taking Harry's hand looking it over.

Harry winced. "I've had an actual father for not even a month and I'm pretty sure he hates me now." He stated.

"I doubt that Harry." He stated pausing as Harry whimpered.

Draco opened the cream. "You've just bruised your hand very bad from what I can tell and wrist, But you should ask Pompey" Draco stated applying the cream muttering a wrapping spell.

Harry sighed. "I said maybe him being my father was a mistake Dray...." Harry said quietly

Draco stopped. "Bloody hell Harry. It's barely been a week mate."

Harry's sighed falling back on the bed. "I know I know." He rubbed his eyes.

Draco closed the container.

"Well I mean I'm sure he doesn't want to orphan you if that helps?" Draco asked.

Harry looked at Draco through his fingers. "You think so?"

Draco nodded cross crossing his legs facing him.

"Are you kidding? I mean I'm his favorite god child but you're definitely his favorite point blank Harry. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. I'm not one to apologize but you should think about it."Draco stated before rising.

"Now come one. We should go salvage our friendship with Blaise before it's to late." Draco pulled open the door.

Harry nodded following him out.