Update Time🎉🎉🎉

Hi guys! I am still alive and the next chapter will be out in the next few days!

PLS be sure to Follow for more updates!

 The next chapter is pretty long (12K + words) so if you guys want I can break it into two chapters and post the first part once sooner? Is that something you guys want? Moving on Thank you to everyone who's been with me from the beginning and for those who just hopped on! It's appreciated! I am currently fine tuning and have begun proofreading (🤪) ! Thank you for all the favs and follows. I hit a MAJOR writing block however a friend of mine pointed out that I was being rather lazy and that there's no such thing as a writers block, just that I haven't found an ending I like. They were right! I've now written several drafts but this last one is up to my standards! 

So don't hate me for how long it took! It'll be worth it!

Now It's been brought to my attention some ppl have gotten confused with some characters (Or name) so here's a cliff notes version of the characters.

Harrison/Harry: This is Harry (lol) the main character. His fathers are Tom and Severus. With an estranged 3rd father named James. Harry died after the 3rd trial of the goblet of fire, BUT Draco and his friends (minus Granger) brought him back. However once revived his power hasn't been quite the same.

Draco: is Harry's Boyfriend and support. Draco is always by Harry's side. He has seen Harry get hurt constantly, and just wants Harry to be safe and by his side.

Blaise: Is the bestfriend of Draco and Harry. He also was in a relationship with George Weasley. He is part of the comic relief and holds everyone together.

Elais (I've called him Elijah several times on accident however his name is Elais. If you see Elijah anywhere it is the same person.): He is younger than Harry but also Harry's other bestfriend and great quidditch player. He is mature for his age and holds Harry accountable. If Harry is upset with Draco he talks to Eli. Eli also sits beside Harry at every meal. However Eli still wants Harry's quidditch position and they playfully bicker over it constantly. Eli is basically the little brother harry never knew he needed.

George Weasley: Twin to Fred Weasley. He had a one night kiss with Harry years ago. Harry turned him down for Draco. George and Harry are still good fiends. He dated Blaise but why they broke up hasn't been revealed

Fred Weasley: Brother of George Weasley. Where George goes Fred is there. Both were kicked out by their mother and stay with Blaise and his mother. 

Hermione Granger: Recent addition and friend to Harry. Originally she was Daphne GreenGrass girlfriend. The others are still unsure to completely trust her since she was on Albus side. However since she saved both Harry and Draco's life when attacked by Dementor's they mostly trust her.

Luna Lovegood: Luna is a genuine care, free spirit. She is part seer and friend of Harry. She also remembers bits and pieces of her life from the previous timeline

Tom/Ryan Riddle: Father of Harry. He goes by Ryan in public so that no one knows his real name or that he was Voldemort. He is also Severus's partner.

Severus Snape: Harry's father, Headmaster of Hogwarts and partner to Tom/Ryan. He still doesnt completely trust James, but understands James wants to be in Harrys life.

James Potter: Harry's recently non dead biological father. He was kept prisoner by Albus and is now a professor at Hogwarts trying to rebuild a relationship with Harry.

Albus Dumbledore: Is the enemy and antagonist. He wants to control and train Harry to ultimately slaughter him. Albus has a hunch that Harry isn't from this timeline but doesn't know how that is.

Ron Weasley: Dumbledores golden boy and head Gryffindor. He is a devoted follower of Albus. Ron however is pathetic, power hungry, abusive and did unsolicited and unwanted things to Hermione. He also used a soul swapping spell on Harry before but wasn't successful in his and Albus plan. He wants to be or beat Harry no matter the cost

Mr & Mrs Malfoy: Are Draco's parents and second parents to Harry. They had a few up and downs but they're family. The Malfoy name isnt as powerful as it was in the other timeline, however the name still holds power.

Sirius Black: He was Harrys godfather, until he kidnapped Harry. He is Dumbledores right hand man. He is against Harry dating Draco or even being gay. He wants what Dumbledore wants and that is Harry, not matter who gets in the way.

Pomfrey: Hogwarts Healer. We all know her

Fabian: Is a full time healer in St. Mungos hospital. He was the first to begin healing Harry (In Chapter 25) after Harry was killed and shortly after when Draco accidentally casted Crucio on Harry thinking Harry was Ron. Fabian was the one who found out a piece of Harry was missing. He will be reintroduced soon. 

I hope that helps. 

Comment any questions that you have! I will be working and online the next few days.I can see messages and such:)

- H