Chapter 21: Like Always

BE SURE TO FOLLOW , VOTE UP ⭐️ AND LEAVE A COMMENT!

Thanks for all the support my fellow Slytherins!
____________________________________

Harry could feel Blaise watching him as he woke up getting toothpaste from his trunk.

"Don't worry Blaise. I'm a man of my word. I am actually going to show Viktor around. I'll stay busy." Harry stated getting dressed in casual clothes for Sunday.

Harry noticed Draco's bed curtains were still closed.

He had tossed and turned a lot during the night but found himself looking forward to today. It was different having someone who openly showed affection.

Harry fixed his hair as best as possible before going to meet Viktor.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Blaise called.

Harry rolled his eyes. "That doesn't help anything!"walking with Eli still keeping the buddy system.

"Nervous?" Eli asked.

Harry laughed. "Nervous? I just faced a dragon and won."

Eli smiled. "That didn't answer my question.. scale of one to ten?"

Harry was quiet. "Probably about an 7 or 8. He's a popular guy and future mega quidditch star. I could learn a thing or two from him."

Eli nodded. "Well don't forget who you are. You're the guy who killed He who must not be named. You saved the wizarding world Harry. So Viktor has more to be nervous about. Now let's atleast eat some fruit." Eli stated as they went to the dinning hall around 11:15 am.

Harry ate a banana and muffin before hearing Eli cough. Harry looked up seeing Viktor walking over from his table.

Harry smiled lightly.

"I'll see you later Eli." Harry stated.

Eli nodded drinking some juice.

Harry turned just as Viktor got to the table.

Viktor held his arm out. Harry smiled looping his arm through letting Viktor lead them out. Viktor pulling Harry close.

"You look great by the way." Viktor stated once they left the dinning hall.

Harry smiled "Same to you. I was thinking we start with the campus grounds, the black lake and then Hogsmeade. It's a cute little all wizard village."Harry stated.

Viktor nodded. "Sounds excellent."

Harry nodded walking out showing Viktor all around Hogwarts pointing out various locations.

"If you sit on that hill around 6:45 you'll catch the best sunset." Harry stated unlooping their arms pointing.

"And over here" Harry stated walking to the South of the castle. "Is the Great Lake or we call it the Black lake. You guys rode in on it. It's said to be home to a Giant Squid, Grindylows, and a colony of Merpeople. I wouldn't be surprised at anything in there." Harry stated.

Viktor nodded looking at the quidditch field.

"I have access there. We can to hogsmeade a different time." Harry stated pulling him along.

Harry unlocked the quidditch field grabbing two brooms.

"Probably not what your use to.."Harry stated.

Viktor smiled. "This is actually what my first broom looked like. The tournament is fun but I already miss quidditch so.... Best 2 out of three?" He asked. "Loser has to do a truth or dare as you guys call it."