Chapter 34: No way back..

Hi guys! 

I'm so sorry for the radio silence. I've been working 12 hour days and time slips away. Anyways enjoy this chapter. I am trying to be more consistent with posting (Emphasis on trying).

Thank you for the 170K reads! I wanna give big shout out to the ppl who have been with me since day one! And a warm hello to my new friends!

As always don't forget to Fav, Vote up, comment  and Follow!

________________________________________________________

Draco sat in the headmaster's office. He sipped hot cocoa. Severus had brought them back one by one. They all sat silently as Pomfrey looked over them healing everyone as best she could before she returned with potions. No one questioned what they were, instead just consuming them.

All too soon she was gone.

Draco could feel everyone's eyes on him and for once he wondered if this was how Harry constantly felt. He doubted it because Harry always seemed so graceful and knew what to do.

Draco paused.

Harry...

Draco had never known Harry to have so much power..or rather anger. It didn't scare him, but rather it hurt. Draco wasn't sure if the others knew about Eli before but they for sure were figuring it out once Severus didn't return with their friend... Draco knew Harry wouldn't be the same now. All Draco could see was Harrys' broken and bleeding body rocking Eli's dead body. Albus had known what he had done.

He had broken Harry...atleast for now

"He knew..."

Draco looked up hearing Luna's voice. All eyes turned to her.

"Luna. Please don't speak in riddles. Our friend is d-" Draco began

"Eli knew he wasn't going to survive the night...I told him." She stated.

Everyone was silent.

"Doesn't that break the code of seers or something? You telling him." George asked.

Draco glanced over at Blaise who sat beside George. His arm was in a full cast and a sleeve.

"I told him a few minutes before it happened. After the clock room." She stated.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Blaise asked

"It had to happen. I wish it didn't but it's what I saw. I told him...I shouldn't have but in the end, it didn't change anything because he wanted to make sure Harry survived " Luna said quietly.

"Nothing HAS to happen. You yourself stopped me and George from entering the last room. You could have saved him.>'

Luna shook her head.

"I didnt stop you...That was always supposed to happen." Luna stated.

Blaise shook his head. 

"Thats a lie. You could have bloody knocked his arse out or something Luna! How do you think Harry will take this? W-we all heard his sobs." Blaise snapped. "Twice now someone he cares about DIED! And even worse he had to kill his godfather!"

Draco could feel the anger Blaise had for Harry, but this couldnt be the way.

"Blaise.." Draco said speaking for the first time. Everyone looked at him. He knew he had to fill in for Harry and Harry wouldn't want anyone arguing.