Chapter 24: Calm before the storm

WHEW! We are at 40k reads!! 🎉🎉🎉
Thank you for all the love from those who have been with me from the beginning and all the love from our new friends!

Be sure to ⭐️ and leave a comment on what you like!

Here's the next chapter! Much love for everyone!

____________________________________

Harry opened his eyes. It took him a second to remember what had happened and even less time to feel it.

Draco had used the Crucio curse on him.

Harry's body ached.

He knew Draco hadn't realized it was him but Harry didn't know which hurt more. The curse or Draco not recognizing him or his magic..yet Tom had.

Harry closed his eyes. All he could see was Draco's standing over him wand drawn. He had never seen that sort of hatred or rage...not even from the old Draco from the other timeline. Harry never thought Draco could or rather would ever kill anyone yet the rage in his eyes told a different story.

Draco wouldn't have killed him...but Harry wasn't himself. He was Weasley and Draco would have-

Harry shook his head opening his eyes. He couldn't get lost in his thoughts.

He pushed himself up immediately regretting it as he let out a loud whimper falling back with a groan.

Harry looked to his right as the door opened unconsciously tensing letting out a breath when Tom stepped in with food.

"Good to see you're awake Harrison. How are you feeling?" Tom stated closing the door before walking over sitting setting the food and potions on the night stand.

"Like I was hit by the night bus then reversed over twice." Harry stated.

Tom nodded

"That's expected. When done properly as Mr. Malfoy did the Crucio curse has some lagging effects. We let you sleep the worst of it off." Tom stated holding out a potion.

"Do try not to sound so impressed." Harry muttered reaching out his hand trembling.

Tom lowered Harry's hand before holding the vial to Harry's lips.

"Just take it easy....The trembling will stop in due time or so. Your nervous are in a state of shock."

Harry drunk it nodding before drinking the rest of the potions feeling the ache easy up.

"Thanks Tom.." Harry stated slowly sitting up now holding his own hands stilling the shake.

Tom nodded before handing him the food.

"Of course Harrison. We all wanted you safe and back home." Tom stated.

Harry looked at the food shaking his head.

"I mean for you know...knowing it was me." Harry said.

Tom looked surprised.

"You don't need to thank me for that Harry. I got your message and when you apparated here I could feel your magic. ." Tom smiled before rising.

"Finish eating then shower. We still have to figure out a way to get you back to your body alright? " Tom said.

Harry nodded eating the food.

"Alright. I'll be to yours and Sevs room in 20." Harry watched as Tom nodded leaving.

....

Harry knocked lightly on Severus's door.