1⚜ In the beginning

In the beginning God created.......me. what were you thinking I was gonna say. Hi I'm Cassidy, just turn eighteen last month which was in May. I know I know you didn't ask me that sorryyy. So about a year ago my mom passed away in a car crash. It was one of the worst days of my entire existence, first my dad abandoned me when I was a kid now my mom is also gone and left me with no other than her boyfriend Damion Pryce the thirty six year old Billionaire who doesn't give too shits about me or anyone because he only cares for him self.
"Cassidy your breakfast is ready and your dad says he's leaving without you if you're not ready in ten minutes" shouted Deb one of the cooks here.

"I'm coming" I mumbled under my breathe because I don't like shouting as I am what people would say the quiet one.
I must say my step dad doesn't like to wait on anyone. So I finished doing my morning routine and snapped out of my thoughts, I ran down the stairs and fell right infront of him how  embarrassing, he kept a smirk on his face which I knew he wanted to laugh and just as i said it, it happened he bursted into a heavy laugh.

"Stop being so clumsy" was all he said before walking off into the kitchen.

"Aghhhhh" I let out a sigh, if only he knew how I hated him. Oh did I mention that right after my mom died I saw him with another one of his mistresses.

I straightened up my clothes which was oldish because the billionaire I have for my stepdad doesn't even remember I need clothes and you would think I have a phone well guess what I don't have one he says why would I want one when there's a house phone here.
While eating breakfast slowly because I am a picky eater, I was staring a him but I didn't even realised because it was a habit for me, god gave him all the looks he's just handsome in every way talk about facial features and great muscled body he has it with unruly curls in his black hair which is always shiny and his grey eyes. Oh his lips are as red as cherry.

"Cassidy is it the first you're seeing someone so handsome" he said

"Cas Cas cassidy hurry before I leave u to walk to school"

Oh shit he's talking to me, snap out of it I said to myself.
"Yes I'm coming dad" was all I said before I ran to the car to save me from any further embarrassment.

During the long drive to school I couldn't find anything to do but pick my fingers it was also making the click sound. Which he doesn't like he hates everything about me I believe from my straight brown hair and blue eyes to my small feet. That's when I felt it his hands grabbed mine.

"Cassidy you know I don't like when you do that and you know what happens when you misbehave" he said

I was frozen in my seat he can't be serious.

*******
*************

Don't forget to like
Leave a comment or anything plz😊
Until next time