42⚜️ What Just Happened

Silence wavered in the car with me not speaking while Damion was driving. He looked stiff, yea stiffer than his d*ck, I had to hold in my smile.

Why is he so serious when all I wanna do is brighten up his day.

My lips were jumping from lack of activities, so I decided to break the silence.

"Someone's acting weird." I said, looking at him through the corner of my eyes.

"I love how you'll just wear anything!" He counteracted, rolling his eyes at me.

My dress isn't even revealing. It's just that this dress was way too tight for my now swollen breast, so they were kinda showing.

"Fuck you Damion." I said grabbing my mouth after it came out already.

He stopped the car, placing all his attention to me.

I thought he was gonna yell at me but seems like today is my lucky day.

"You never seem to fail in making me smile, do you?" He said, grabbing me for a hug.

"I'm sorry, and I love your dress. But I'm not the one getting the fucking, you are." He whispered in my ears.

"Ooo." I said in return trying to sound surprised.

.....

I was walking behind Damion, trying to match his fast pace into the restaurant.

I noticed that we were heading to the table where a very familiar face sat.

"Ahh Damion you do know who's seated over there right?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'm not blind you know, Cas." He answered.

Damion pulled out a chair for me to sit right infront of Mr Richardson then he took a seat right next to me.

"What are you doing, you maniac? Have you finally gone mad?" I whispered in his ear. This whole time, Mr Richardson sat across the table, looking at us and had this huge smile on his face, this man is weird. 

The waiter came and asked if we were ready to order.

None of us knew what we wanted as yet so we all said no in union atleast we agreed on one thing for the first time.

Mr Richardson grinned up at the waiter.

"That's actually the first me and Mr Pryce over there has ever agreed on the same thing

"That's actually the first me and Mr Pryce over there has ever agreed on the same thing. So I'll called for you when we're ready ok." He said still smiling.

After the waiter left he turned to look at Damion.

"Don't you agree Damion?" He questioned.

Damion didn't answer, so that left an awkward silence at the table.

What's their problem? These grown ass men are now acting like two year old toddlers.

Seems like I'm the only adult here, so I might as well break the tension.

"Why are we all gathered here? Did someone die?" I questioned, thinking who on earth it could be.

"Hahaha, you're funny, but no. I'm you're long lost father, surprise!" He said full of sarcasm.

Huh say what.

Way to break the ice, no little warning.

I turned to look at Damion to see if what this man was saying was somewhat true.

But the death glare Damion was giving Richardson says it all.

I didn't want it to be true because Richardson is quite the asshole and everything that's bad, not saying Damion is much better, but still I rather Damion f*cked up ways. Yea right Cassidy is it because he pounds you right said the inner voice in my head. Oh, for christ's sake, snap out of it Cas you're just trying to find ways of how not to think about the reality right in front of you.

Ok, now I'm back.

"You're telling me that this man is my f-father?" I questioned Damion. This is why he was acting all John Wick earlier.

Honestly, I don't know what to feel right now because I've never ever thought I'd find out who my biological father was.

I sometimes use to feel empty growing up and felt neglected knowing that I didn't know who my real dad was and that he has never tried to reach out to me.

Suddenly, a tear slid down the corner of my eye by just thinking about that.

So he's the one who's been sending me those letters.

I started crying, I don't know where that came from.

Damion embraced me into a hug patting my back.

"What's wrong?" Damion asked.

I didn't answer Damion same time as I was gathering back my voice to speak, is this even real.

I felt no love for this man who claims he is my dad, everything was all mutual it's just as though we're two strangers.

After all, he didn't even own me.

Why did he show up all of a sudden?

It makes me question what's his intention with me.

"This is what's wrong." I said to Damion pointing at Richardson.

I wanted to lash out at Richardson but I couldn't, i'm not going to let him get the best of me.

Damion stood up.

"What do you need me to do?" Damion asked me looking dead into my watery eyes.

"You better not answer that." Said Richardson to me.

"Who the f*ck gave you permission to speak?" Damion said to Richardson.

"Now back to you Cassidy what do you need me to do?" Damion asked.

"Anything you want Damion." I replied how dare him tell me not to answer the dad who cared for me while he was nowhere in the picture.

"By the way why did you sent me those letters?" I asked Richardson, I need to know.

"Because my dear Cassidy I have a business proposal for you." He said smiling.

All this man is good at is smiling.

"Business proposal my ass." I replied.

He looked at me all stunned.

"Feisty just like your mother I see, look where she ended up." He said.

Wow thank God he didn't raise me, that statement he said had tears flowing none stop out my eyes I could hardly see anything.

"Cassidy please go outside and wait for me don't go wondering off ok, promise me." He said.

As I stood up and was ready to leave I hear Richardson say, "Holy crap I can't believe I didn't noticed this earlier, she's pregnant I wonder who's the culprit who knocked you up?"

He was smiling raking his eyes all over me, I felt weird.

"If I’m not out in five minutes, just wait longer." Damion said to me while rolling up his sleeve.

I nodded because I didn't have the voice to speak at the moment.

"Are you going crazy or something?" I heard Richardson asked him.

"I'm not going crazy — I've just been in a very bad mood for 30+ years. My cup has finally overfilled all thanks to you. I allowed this to go on for quite too long for you to make tears slide out my daughter's eyes, how dare you." Said Damion while getting closer to Richardson.

That's it, that's my cue to get the hell out of there. I've heard enough of Richardson for today.

I walked off not turning back because I might end up feeling sorry for that piece of shit.

****
*******