16⚜ A Ransom For Daddy's Dearest

Cassidy's POV

I woke up struggling to breathe, what is that smell? I opened my eyes slowly because it burns a little, I was now on the floor of what seems like an old abundant building.

I heard the door opening and so I pretended to be asleep.

"Bitch I know your awake, get the fuck up and take off your clothes and get ready for me." he said landing me a kick to the belly two times in his shoe.

I have never recieved these blows before like never ever, I felt like mi ribs were now broken.

"Help help!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shut it." He said grabbing me by my neck.

"This is what you get for walking these streets at night you pretty little thing." He said smirking at me.

He ripped off my top leaving me in my bra and the jeans I was was wearing earlier, as soon as he was about to take off anymore of my clothes.

"What the actual fuck are you doing Mason who told you to touch the girl, this isn't apart of the plan so get your hands off." Said one of the two men that walked in.

"Yea dude that isn't apart of the plan, the plan is to raise the price of the money they announced on the television and get that then bail. Am sure he'll pay anything for his dearest over there" Said the other man, while walking over to me now holding my chin.

"Give us your father's cell number beautiful." He said holding his phone.

So I did as was told. He started ringing my dad's phone. It didnt even take a second ring it was like he was awaiting this phone call.

I couldn't hear what my dad was saying I only heard the man demanding one billion for ransome, wait a minute hold up did I just hear him correctly one billion dollars. Tell me how on this earth and why would he pay so much for me. Shut up did you forget he owns multiple billion dollar companies ofcourse he can pay, but he worked very hard to reach there and o repeat I don't want him spending so much on me I said arguing with myself.

"He's gonna pay." Said the man to his friends. "But first he said needs to hear her voice, here." He said putting the phone on speaker so everyone can hear what's he saying to me.

"Cas are you there?" He asked.

"Yes it's me." I said happy to hear his voice if only he knew how I miss him right now.

"I'm gonna come get you ok baby girl don't you worry about a thing, are you hurt?" He said I didn't even get to answer him, the man just took back the phone.

"She's ok alright you just make sure you reach at the lake tomorrow 7am sharp with the cash if you don't want a scratch on beauty over here." Said the bearded man.

"Fuck if you..." I heard my stepdad saying only to be cut off the call by the man.

"What do you want to eat I'm going to Macdonald's." Said the man who's name I remembered from earlier as Mason.

I needed to eat something I couldn't just starve myself the whole day so I answered.

"A bottle water and a chicken sandwich." I said. He smiled and took the other two men's oder as well before heading out.

He took quite a while before returning. You could hear the rumbles of my tummy I was starving.

He started issuing out the foods it was now my turn but I realized he was holding only one thing.

"Here you go." He said opening the bottle of water and putting it at my mouth because I couldn't feed myself seeing that my hands were tied up.

"Where's the sandwich." Asked the other man.